Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning, Training and Application Support content is consumed. We provide large enterprises with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support & training efforts by providing contextual and step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
What sets us apart from the rest?
With over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
With a YoY growth of 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Market Leader by Gartner in the Digital Adoption space.
We are pleased to have an Employee rating of 4.6 on Glassdoor and our Customer obsession can be seen in our reviews on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights.
The employees are happy, the customers are happy, but what about the investors? Take a look for yourself - Sequoia Capital || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues, and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Write unit tests to ensure code quality and stability.
- Use strong problem-solving skills to tackle complex technical challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in full-stack web development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good to have AWS knowledge
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The WhatFix Difference
125% ⬆️Higher employee productivity
45% 👇🏼Lesser support tickets
84% 📉Reduction of training content creation costs
65% 🚣🏼Fatser launches for enterprise applications
300% 🚴🏼♀️Faster time-to-proficiency for new employees
30% 🏃🏼Faster time to knowledge discovery
Whatfix: Scalable Success With Software
Whatfix removes the barriers between your users and true productivity across all software. Our Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) analyzes and automates processes, providing step-by-step guidance within each application.
Whatfix focuses on accelerating user adoption by enhancing self-service capability of web products, thereby helping companies to onboard customers, reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points.
Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
Interesting? Know more about us: https://whatfix.com/about-us/
Work as full stack developer with prime focus on backend.
End to end development from design to development.
Code & design review of peers.
Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well.
Minimum 3 - 7 yrs of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular/React technologies.
Strong Data structures & algorithm skill.
Strong design skills.
Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns).
Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey.
Front end technologies - Java Script, jQuery, Angular.
Database - SQL & NoSQL.
Modelling - UML & ERD.
Desired Skills and Experience
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
● Spring/Spring Boot
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Location : Banglore
Hiring PHP Developers at Tech2Edge
We are urgently looking for a PHP Developer with 1-2 years of experience in producing scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with our customer's vision. We take our customers to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications. Should have experience in optimizing databases and queries.
- Write effective APIs.
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL database, and queries.
- Must be aware of Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, etc.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and design team to launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs into visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
Required Skills :
- Proficient in PHP.
- Expert in PHP frameworks (Laravel)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Good to have:
CL, AngularJS, ReactJS, Ecommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento), CMS (WordPress, etc.)
Experience: 1- 2 years
CTC: Up to 4LPA
Employment type: Work from office.
Office address: 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Opp. Turbhe Railway station, Navi Mumbai (400703)
We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead who is highly
motivated and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team. In this role, you
will join our Product R&D Team, the technical engine of EOX Vantage.
• Design, architect, and develop micro services in a cutting-edge product based
on LAMP, Elastic, and several latest frameworks, libraries, languages like
ReactJS, NodeJS, Go Lang, Ruby, Swift, React Native, etc.,
• Provide scalable and secure solutions to large customer problems worldwide.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
• Document the proposed architecture and standard components (low level
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
• Be part of product development team and contribute as developer along with
mentoring talented juniors
Skill Requirement – Mandatory
• 5-10 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of architecture
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP along with strong object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of developing web services / APIs (REST)
• Experience in PHP web development with ReactJS
• Extensive experience working on SQL / MySQL database
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS)
• Hands on experience working as PHP full stack developer in previous roles
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience working on Camunda framework
• Exposure to third party tool/app integrations
• Hands on experience in using ZEND framework
• Exposure to mobile application development
Who we are:
EOX Vantage is the recognized global leader in providing digital transformation
solutions. EOX Vantage delivers premier solutions through our Enterprise Operating
System and Managed Services. Clients choose EOX Vantage products and services to
improve their operational efficiencies. Our proprietary software, the Enterprise
Operating System (EOX), and back-office support allow clients to focus on what they
do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of
their operations and improve their effectiveness with data and insights. Through the
actionable dashboards and data analytics of EOX Vantage’s secure, all-in-one
platform, businesses gain the visibility they need to make better informed decisions,
resulting in increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and reduced time and cost.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
- Providing architectural direction on large-scale enterprise project implementations.
- Structuring teams to ensure there is capacity to work on larger architectural redesign to meet scalability, performance, security or compliance needs.
- Working closely with clients as they build features, functionality, and applications to make the ideal applications for the end customers.
- Developing visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
- Implementing and contributing to engineering practices and processes
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech
- NodeJs, ExpressJs and Java based applications
- loopback.ioas a framework.
- Elastic search and MongoDB is used as Database
- Angular and Angular 2 is the dominant front-end framework used for development
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Angular 2/4/6 stacks
- What we look for in a front-end engineer is someone who has deep hands-on experience with Angular/ AngularJS and proficiency with visual design for a mobile-first product.
- Experience with MEAN stack is a plus.
- It's a joint venture between Front-end and Back-end.
- Third-party API integrations
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.
· Knowledge on Angular and Node.Js(Stack) would be beneficial
· Demonstrated proficiency with LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Demonstrated proficiency with scripting – Python/Perl.
· Must be well versed in MVC architecture.
· Hands on experience with MySQL (Indexing, Scaling)
· Good understanding of RESTful API development
· Good in Bootstrap and Responsive web development.
· Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
· Good understanding of R Programming, Solr, Sphinx a plus
· Good understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB a plus
4+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySql, AWS, Docker).
Experience in frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Experience in implementing and deploying micro-services in Cloud (eg: AWS).
Experience in CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes.
Experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and BitBucket.
Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium.
Familiarity with web security a plus.
SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Experience working for a rapidly scaling start-up.
Comfortable with the web engineering lifecycle.
Passion for delivering high-quality web functionality with quick turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment.
Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis.
Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other engineers.
Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.