We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who possesses a strong drive for results. The ideal candidate should showcase the following skills -
- Fluent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven customer support experience of 1-3 years
- Engaging with customers and earning their trust
- Building sustainable relationships with customers
- Patient, empathetic, self-motivated
- Experience with CRM and tool handling
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer/IT Engineering
- Prior experience in Ed-tech platform is mandatory
Following are the day-to-day roles and responsibilities -
- Making outbound calls to registered users, interacting with them, providing necessary information, and resolving any queries
- Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve any queries or complaints
- Accurately explaining all details of courses offered to parents and students
- Ensuring a smooth journey for customers, from registering to completing a demo session
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Having inside-out knowledge of our product and course offerings
- Explaining technical subjects to customers with a non-technical background
Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
Careers that Change Lives
Review, evaluate, classify and perform follow-up activities on all product complaints relative to
the identity, quality, reliability, safety and effectiveness of medical devices. Evaluates for
reporting criteria to Government Agencies to determine if the event reasonably suggests a
device may have or could have caused or contributed to a death or serious injury.
Write Investigation Summaries based on technical product analysis information provided by the
A Day in the Life
Write Investigation Summaries based on technical product analysis information provided by the
Evaluates incoming complaint information and maintains the record in the electronic
Performs follow up activities to obtain additional information. Use and maintain
database(s), provide analysis and trending data all on complaints.
Determines Reportability of complaints to Government Agencies.
Identify and document appropriate complaint categories to assure trend accuracy within
the complaint database.
Writes investigation summaries based on technical product analysis information
Ensures record documentation is maintained in a constant state of audit readiness per
Liaison with groups who perform additional investigation and who prepare written record
Interact with Technical Service, Manufacturing, R&D, and Quality Assurance, as needed,
during the course of complaint processing.
Provide basic technical expertise and assistance in handling complaints to comply with
current FDA and International reporting regulations.
Reviews and interprets risk management documentation as it applies to the complaint
Interacts with multiple departments within Medtronic - MITG, such as Technical
Services, Failure Investigation, R & D, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Interacts with groups external to Medtronic - MITG, such as customers, vendors, health
Bachelor degree; Engineering or Science degrees preferred (e.g. SW,EE, ME,
1 to 8 years quality assurance or regulatory experience in medical or pharmaceutical
Computer literate with skills in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and database trending
Strong typing skills and ability to write business documents with minimal supervision.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented
Ability to multitask.
Ability to understand the functionality / intended use of complex medical devices.
Minimum travel may be required
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (6.30PM - 4.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Do mention as "PRAVALIKA -HR" on the right top of your resume while coming for the walk in. Also bring a copy of your AADHAAR card xerox copy. Along with educational documents for verification.
Note: Interested candidates can kindly walk in to the below mentioned venue.
Zealous Services Pvt.Ltd ,
No:17/7, A Block ground floor
NRCS Towers, Kodambakkam high road
Landmark: Near to Palmgrove Hotel and News7 Channel
Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Don't Miss It!!!
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Head quartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information, please visit www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness, and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Nimble prides itself in not only making world class IoT Consumer products but excels in delivering an awesome user experience to our customers all over the world. We believe customers are at the heart of everything we do and delighting them is the primary responsibility of our business.
This role, Lead - Customer Delight - US will be responsible for delighting the company’s US customers. The person should be able to
- Deliver happiness to Nimble’s US customers every day/week of the year.
- Provide hands on support to customers via voice call/Web or In-app chat/email about Installations,Configuration, Customization & usage of Nimble’s world class products.
- Experience with customer support for IT/Electronics/Consumer Products is a definite plus.
- Takes Complete Ownership of all types of Customer issues till resolution and customer is absolutely delighted.
- Applies basic diagnostic/troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to common failures.
- Typically provides support for internal and external customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- The position, based in Coimbatore-India, will be reporting to the Sr.Marketing Manager/COO of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both Verbal/Written and a passion for customer interaction.
- Should have at-least 4+ years of Voice support for US/UK Customers.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Team skills and ability to interact with Product/Quality/Marketing teams in communicating customer issues.
- Should be comfortable working US time zone ( 8PM to 5AM IST full night shifts).
- Any Undergraduate/Graduate degree with the medium of instruction as English.
Excellent package including employee stock options. Compensation is not a limitation for the ideal candidate.
Need only Immediate Joiners
Candidates with Polite, soft-spoken, Fluent English with Excellent communication skills are required. Please stick to our requirement & apply accordingly.
Salary for Tele callers will be 15 to 22K in hand
Team leads with 5+ Yrs. experience will be Max. 35 to 40K in hand