- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer - graduate or post graduate
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job - Opening for the position of .Net Core Developer for one of our premium clients.
Skills: .Net Core , Angular.
Experience:3 - 6 years
1. 7 to 12-14 years of experience as a Software Developer.
2. Experience in .Net technologies - C#, ASP.net is must.
3. Experience in developing REST based APIs.
4. Experience in building web user interface.
5. Good to have experience in developing single page apps using modern JS framework.
6. Skills in cross browser development.
7. Understanding of Agile methodology.
8. Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills.
9. Knowledge of Azure will be an added advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Developing and implementing web-based applications using .Net technology and MS-SQL.
- Developing front end with highly responsive user interface concept using React concept.
- Identifying web-based user interaction.
- Participate in requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams and positive mindset to help and seek help.
- Documentation of application development changes and updates.
- Expert in C#, ASP.Net, Web API, MS SQL Server.
- Good to have experience in React and workflows such as Redux or Flux, MongoDB.
- Familiar with source control system (GIT, SVN).
About the company
A strong cross-functional team of designers, software developers, and hardware experts who love creating technology products and services. We are not just an outsourcing partner, but with our deep expertise across several business verticals, we bring our best practices so that your product journey is like a breeze.
We love healthcare, medical devices, finance, and consumer electronics but we love almost everything where we can build technology products and services. In the past, we have created niche and novel concepts and products for our customers, and we believe we still learn daily to widen our horizons!
Introduction - Advanced Technology Group
As an extension to solving the continuous medical education needs of doctors through the courses platform, Iksha Labs developed several cutting-edge solutions for simulated training and education, including
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based surgical simulations
- Hand and face-tracking-based simulations
- Remote immersive and collaborative training through Virtual Reality
- Machine learning-based auto-detection of clinical conditions from medical images
Looking for a full-stack developer. Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in creating Ruby on Rails apps with great expertise on front-end(using Jquery/Bootstrap/erb/html) and back-end(mongo DB/elasticsearch etc.) for continuous development of an online platform
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails
- HTML, CSS, and templating libraries
- Database Design
- Web Development/Applications
- Experience in the agile development process and best practices
Work closely with the development team and code and maintain the web applications of the core company business.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication or a related field.
IT / Healthcare / Services
Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 5-12 years (approx.)
- Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
- Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
- Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
- Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcloudacademy.com%2Flearning-paths%2Faz-900-exam-preparation-microsoft-azure-fundamentals-524%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce2e481ab8ccc4c589ba408dad36c9f29%7Ce9cb3c8041564c39a7fe68fe427a3d46%7C1%7C0%7C638054760717910671%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=TmO1fonUFFgb8LzUJHbL8IyOdQeUKdw6xHMM2asosiw%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcloudacademy.com%2Flearning-paths%2Faz-104-exam-preparation-microsoft-azure-administrator-1-1332%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce2e481ab8ccc4c589ba408dad36c9f29%7Ce9cb3c8041564c39a7fe68fe427a3d46%7C1%7C0%7C638054760718066923%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=EQPg%2FXxTdiYUCKCAvItXy6TY89udGTIehQ0m9irkGRk%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcloudacademy.com%2Flearning-paths%2Faz-204-exam-preparation-developing-solutions-for-microsoft-azure-1208%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce2e481ab8ccc4c589ba408dad36c9f29%7Ce9cb3c8041564c39a7fe68fe427a3d46%7C1%7C0%7C638054760718066923%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=%2BnosXa4TdBUG4jrqP%2B0%2FOikDbQMBNqzuDpvGoUk0IE8%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Facloudguru.com%2Fblog%2Fengineering%2Fwhich-azure-certification-is-right-for-me%23devops-engineer&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce2e481ab8ccc4c589ba408dad36c9f29%7Ce9cb3c8041564c39a7fe68fe427a3d46%7C1%7C0%7C638054760718066923%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=NZyP%2F3Euh1SkHfB7896ovm0HDt0vA8UgfHUvTBN4SPM%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
- https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Facloudguru.com%2Fblog%2Fengineering%2Fwhich-azure-certification-is-right-for-me%23solutions-architect&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce2e481ab8ccc4c589ba408dad36c9f29%7Ce9cb3c8041564c39a7fe68fe427a3d46%7C1%7C0%7C638054760718066923%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=0infaLzjjPThGGkzwu50jJXikppcC8trnsLGtAoB7S4%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
- Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
- Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
- Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
- Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - 4 to 10 years
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Experienced in NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Experienced & Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Roles & Responsibilities of a Sr. Software Engineer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
- Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client side. ASP.Net Core, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL, writing complex store procedure
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
- Experience in BFSI, Treasury, Trade Finance
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.