Skills / Requirements
· Experience: 2-5 years
· Must Have: Angular development, Exposure to NodeJs
· Good to Have: Ionic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Architects & Business owners to understand requirements
· Create performant, efficient code
· Design and development of features/modules
· Code review, Testing and Deployment
· Manage, Guide and Mentor team resources.
· Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
· Experience with any MVC Framework
· Hands on knowledge of any source control Git
· Understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process will be a bonus
· Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication / BSC IT / BCA/ MCA.
About Anther HR Solution
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimizing performance.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having -
- Jest and Enzyme
- Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
- React Native
- Trained Angular 2/4/5 framework
- Trained in UX/UI designing and development.
- Strong knowledge of UI/ MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
- UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
- Bootstrap, and Material design frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, Ajax, JSON and XML.
- UI optimization best practice implementations.
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
Frontend Engineer - React.js
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advance technology
- Opportunity to reveal hidden talent
Experience: 1-4 years
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
Job Description :
Design and develop new features and functionality with rich UI content for Digital Business Automation products.
Demonstrate hands on involvement in coding and development.
Mentor and guide junior developers in the team towards understanding the technology, the industry play and the customer story
Technical Requirements :
4-8 years- experience developing with ReactJS and 1+ year experience in Typescript
Prior experience in building booking portals is a plus
. Prior experience working on e-commerce websites would be an advantage.
Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
Development team management and manage release.
Resolve and help the team to understand task requirements and provide best optimize solutions
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
React combined with Flux, Redux experience is preferred.
Experience with data structure libraries
Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
Experience developing component-driven UIs.
Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less).
Experience developing implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Proficient with GIT source control.
Comfortable with agile / scrum development methodology.
A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
Required skills :
- React Js, Typescript, Next js, CSS, Material UI, Restful API's, Git
- We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
At Toddle we help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our ﬁrst product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are conﬁdent that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Frontend Engineer, one who partners with us in creating beautiful products for teachers, students and parents alike. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in designing, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
• Frontend: ES6, HTML5/CSS3, React, Redux/Apollo, Sense of Design & UX
• Tooling: Webpack, Babel, Git Basics, Chrome DevTools (Proﬁling)
• Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
• Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Good to have: • Ability to manage a small team and distribute work • Working experience in ReactNative (iOS & Android) • Basics of Photoshop, Sketch
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)