Position: FullStack Developer
Company: A renowned private equity firm
Work from Home
You will be working as a consultant for one year contract which is renewable and proper notice period available.
As a full stack developer, the candidate needs to be a hands-on expert on the technology
stack. The candidate will work along with Product Owner, Sr. technical specialists and a
small team including some System Engineers and Application Engineers.
Below are major responsibilities as expected by us from a full stack developer:
Development of modules, features and libraries as expected from the design,
technical documentations and direct communication.
Troubleshooting and fixing bugs raised by test teams.
Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
Ability to read and understand new technologies from books and research papers is
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Must have attributes
Tenacity in technical matters
Priority towards fundamentals and depths of a subject
Must have Technical Skills
Angular 6 and above
Any relational DB and MongoDB
Desired technical skills
Additional scripting experience to automate anything during or aside development.
Key Performance Indicators
Quality of code written, and resultant quality of modules/features developed.
No of problem escalations resolved.
Technical role in a start-up environment is a plus
In-depth and abundant experience in our technology stack is a must have.
A computer science degree from a good institute is a plus (as against a programming
diploma from NIIT/Aptech)
The candidate will be in a guided role but needs to show excellence in quality of
work with least dependency to complete tasks assigned.
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Position: SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
- Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
- Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
- Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
- Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
- Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
- Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
- Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
- Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Python/Django Developer will be responsible for implementing the relevant Server-Side Architecture for a Web Application based on the client's requirement for new and existing products. The primary focus will be on the development of software packages ensuring high quality and ease of usability to requests from various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web and mobile-based applications
- Devise and develop user-friendly software solutions for automation of industry processes
- Contribute to design reviews and discussions across software teams.
- Following strict security protocols without any deviation is of prime importance.
- Implementing DevOps in all projects and establishing best practices in the team.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong programming skills in Python/Django
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Web application security and secure coding practices
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools - GIT
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation
Please note - This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location.
About the team: Cactus Digital is a shared services team, leveraging technology and storytelling to create efficient, immersive digital experiences. Our projects begin at an idea and culminate in cutting edge website development technology. Every brand under the Cactus umbrella has the imprint of Cactus Digital’s programming in it. And so do some of the finest scientific, medical and pharmaceutical brands in the world
The opportunity: We are looking for an experienced software developer to develop high quality software aligned with business goals and client requirements while ensuring timely delivery. Write, review and debug code.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of server- side languages like PHP, Python etc is a must. Previous experience in frameworks is a plus
- A working knowledge of database design and databases (Mysql, PostgreSql)
- Version control preferably Git
- Must be comfortable working on Linux and using the command line.
- Must have a basic understanding of local dev setup.
- Excellent communication skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Cross Browser Optimization experience.
- Performance testing experience.
Cactus Communications is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. We collaborate with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We offer AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions for journals and researchers; editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We also incubate seed-stage and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Aarhus, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
Sr Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join our client?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading food tech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Node.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using node.js to quickly do a PoC.
Good to have knowledge of Reactjs.
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale Clockwork, creating an engaging experience for our users. As one of the first few engineers, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Clockwork.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Clockwork encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Experience in Frameworks: Laravel/YII 2.0/CakePHP 3.0/Codeignitor, CMS: Wordpress/PrestaShop/Opencart
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works as a Project Manager and reporting directly to CTO.
- Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
- Work closely with QA person to assist in testing process.
- Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with Designer and UI team.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Taking leadership responsibilities and handle team well.
- Manage daily/weekly scrums.
- Strong Communication Skills.
platform, which is experiencing accelerated growth. It is crucial not only to
Chumbak’s own success, but also to the success of our customers. You'll be
instrumental in architecting, building, operating, and optimizing the code and
infrastructure that powers the Chumbak e-commerce platform, user
experience, analytics and more. You'll champion new features and
improvements that deliver tremendous value and customer delight while also
reducing technical debt through all phases of the software development
lifecycle. You’ll have the unique opportunity to help us to build the teams,
shape the culture, develop a center of excellence and establish a strong brand.
As a full stack developer, your role would be to (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems
and scalable application components and perform system designs within
the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js, Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex
business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|