Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our Mobile Apps development team working on the designing, development, and maintenance of iOS apps.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad
- Extensive Swift and Objective-C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and IDE Xcode
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Strong OOPS knowledge and fluency with Apple MAC OS X
- Expertise in auto layouts to make adaptive layouts
- Experience with major iOS frameworks/Tools like Core Data/SQLite, Core Animation, Core Graphics, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Knowledge of publishing apps on the app store
Good to Have
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks: Flutter / React Native
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development and work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that functional and technical design meets product and business requirements
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Mobile Apps. They will work in phases of the development cycle: Design to Implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Good Knowledge of Java Concepts
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
- S/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
• Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
• Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• 4+ years of iOS software development experience
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git OR SVN.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines & deployment guidelines
• Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift • Familiarity with different screen resolutions.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Working experience with insight tools like Firebase OR Microsoft App Center
• A passion for continuous improvement.
• Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
• Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Open Door working Culture,
• 5 days working,
• Internal Growth opportunities,
• Rewards & Recognitions,
• Sports Activities,
• Events & Celebration,
• Handsome Perks,
• Very good Referral Bonus,
• Medical Insurance.
Shift Timing: 11 am to 8 pm (May very on project Demand)
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same
community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch. Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been
entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a
technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
● Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in consumer facing high traffic (millions of
concurrent users) mobile applications with desire to work in growing fast paced
● Worked on applications from scratch. Well versed with building apps for various
screen density and sizes.
● Up to date on upcoming trends in ios and its ecosystem with respect to design,
● Experience on optimising all important parameters like network utilization, application
size and battery.
● Experience with reactive and asynchronous programming is highly preferred.
● Should have used mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GIT
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design
We are hiring for one of our clients (building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And they are looking for smart and motivated 'Mobile Engineers' to help build it.
For this, they need someone who has working knowledge in building quality mobile apps in React-Native/Flutter, handling device specific aspects, etc.
Being a Mobile Engineer at this organization will be like a feeling to build something that millions of users across the world can interact with. You will be helping in setting forth the mobile-frontend culture and journey.
Also, experience the working in the early team, shape a startup from the grounds up and be a part of the high growth journey.
Key Responsibilities: -
1. Build and deploy product features end to end.
2. You will build high quality features for a mobile app from grounds up, and can use patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
3. Research and implement things wherever needed, think automating via Fastlane CI/CD, testing logically so it works across multi-resolution devices, etc.
4. Setting up events for user, performance, and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, sentry, etc.
5. Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
1. Solid foundation in JS and React Native.
2. Passionate about product and drives it with engineering.
3. Architectural familiarity of implementation, not just UI features.
4. 1+ years of experience in building quality apps in React Native.
5. Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
6. Can adapt to best practices and learn device specific things in Android/iOS.
7. Code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance between velocity and code health.
8. Great taste in UI and UX
1. Become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
2. Attractive compensation and esops.
3. Macbook pro
4. Empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
5. Full ownership and massive growth opportunities
6. and more...
The organization is funded by India's top executives and angel investors.
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.