· Design technical specifications for RPA (Uipath) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
· Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
· Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
· Ensures documentation is well maintained.
· Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
· Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
· Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
· Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
· Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
· 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
· Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
· Understands development methodology and lifecycle
· Should be trained on RPA tools (Uipath).
· Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
· Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
NSEIT is looking for Senior RPA Lead Developer @Navi Mumabai
Years of Experience Required- 7+
Need exerience in Automation Anywhere, RPA
Need some who can join immediately or max 30 Days