Statistical Analysis Jobs in Kolkata
Well funded construction tech eCommerce start-up
We are looking for a Manager- Founder's office for a construction tech startup by a renowned business group (turnover INR 30 Billion) at Kolkata.
This role doesn’t have a set of defined job responsibilities. Role-holder must be a go-getter to help Founders with the key business ideas and issues.
Work closely with the founders and senior leadership team to build and grow organization.
Conduct market and industry research to iterate on product value propositions to develop the best possible solutions.
Plan and evaluate different GTM strategies.
Work effectively with cross-functional teams to assess and execute strategic partnerships.
Leverage data to perform analytics and draw actionable insights that help improve product and expand revenue streams.
IIT / MBA from Tier-1 colleges.
0-2 years of experience
Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
at Codebuddy Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with generating more business from existing clients as well as adding new clients to our portfolio.
Apply now for the role of Business Development Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you can help us in developing goals for the development team with business growth and meet potential clients while retaining existing clients you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold calling, email marketing, online marketing to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients
- Participating in and utilizing company online events to raise awareness of the Codebuddy brand and establish contact with potential clients.
- Job requires connecting and meeting prospective clients, coordinating with the backend team to send proposals & close the deal with clients.
What you need to apply:
- At least 1 year of experience in international IT sales.
- Hands-on experience in interacting with international clients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Determining the potential business opportunities.
- Should have knowledge about the services and industry to understand the client's needs and pitch the right solutions accordingly.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Should have the fire to perform under difficult circumstances and emerge successful.
- Smart and Dynamic male and female graduates/Post graduates with IT fluency and relationship development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proactive instead of reactive.
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone’s effort.
- Review in every 9-12 months
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
- On-time salary (7th of every month)
- Fair pay policy
- Easy leave structure
- Performance awards
- Festival gifts
- Annual picnic
- Monthly dinner parties.
We will be even happier if you:
- Experience in sourcing clients actively as well as managing own sales pipeline
- Passion about new technologies and start-up culture.
- Have good knowledge of International tax terms.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io, or similar tool.
Joining our Design team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts productivity.
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
- Getting support from a leader, mentor, and the team
What will happen next:
- Fill out the form
- Give us some time to review your application
- Meet us for an interview
- Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
- Join our team!
at BYJU’S - The Learning App
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
- Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
- Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment