Sales Enablement Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for an AVP of Empuls product. Empuls is an employee engagement SaaS platform focussed on USA & EMEA markets. The Empuls product is going through a 10X to 100X growth journey and we are looking for a seasoned product professional who has experience of taking products from 10X to 100X growth journeys. This role ll report to the CTO of the Empuls product.
As an AVP Product you will be responsible for the product roadmap, product metrics, feature details, designs and GTM, . This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development teams, and getting the go-to-market for various product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, RICE metrics and go to market.
- Solve customer problems and build functional, technical, and design specifications for the solution.
- Map the user journey for various customer profiles - simplify and bring more structure and clarity to problem statements which translate into product solutions.
- Have strong systems thinking - understanding the impact of process/technology decisions and trade-offs in order to achieve the best possible outcomes to solve the problem.
- Holistic approach covering all aspects including edge cases and future possibilities.
- Abreast with the latest Innovations happening in the Employee Experience, Employee Benefits & Workplace culture domain. Experience in the HR Tech industry will be important in this role.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and work closely with the sales-marketing team for GTM and SaaS revenues.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 8+ years of product management function in a product or SaaS company.
- Have experience in leading product management of fast-growing products (or) major modules of fast large products (or) been an entrepreneur in the past.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, and optimize existing processes to build next-generation Enterprise solutions.
- We'll look forward to the technical skills required for a product role along with the soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
- Candidates should have strong experience in problem solving, UI/UX, analytics, team management, customer success & sales enablement.
- Candidates from HR Tech, rewards, and employee benefits experience will be preferred.
- Candidates from IIM, IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges will be preferred.
- Experience in managing onboarding, customer success, and support functions preferred.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a competitive salary and a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the CTO of Empuls. You will provide constant updates to the stakeholders of the product.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 3500 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 400+ strong team with four global offices in Bangalore, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interview rounds. There will be three rounds of interviews. We will prefer candidates who are located in Bangalore and ready to work in hybrid work arrangements (partly in office, partly WFH).