Renewable Energy Jobs in Pune
1E9 Advisors provides software and services to energy markets around the world.
We are seeking an analyst to support customers with research and analysis in the renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets and across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Candidates should have strong communication and numerical skills. An understanding of markets, commodities and specifically energy commodities, and data is also very useful.
• Understand how the market functions
• Conduct fundamental research
• Collect and curate data
• Develop and operate revenue and financial models • Analyze, summarize, and present results
• Analytical skills
• Obsession with details
• Excellent communication skills
Role Specific Skills
• Familiarity with Excel
• Comfortable in handling large datasets
• Statistics & Data scienc
• Data visualization
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable