Renewable Energy Jobs in Pune
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
- Understand the requirement and convert that into API design.
- Write the code independently
- Unit testing and bug fixing
- Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
- Know how to engineer a full-fledged system and not just write code to make things work.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, scrum.
- Should be able to guide juniors.
- Communication with clients for requirement understanding.
- Code Merging and deployment
- REST APIs in Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- MySQL Database, complex SQL queries (like joining multiple tables)
- Spring Security, JWT Tokens
- Third party Integration
- Unix basic commands
- Apache Tomcat, Deployment of War in Unix environment.
- Jira or any other Issue/Task tracking systems.
BE \ B.Tech \ MCA
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 3+ years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OOPS skills preferred). Deep experience in a java programming language
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with the huge amount of data. Experience with
multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
- Location Mumbai or Pune .net Developer - who can work independently on .Net, MVC, some hands on exp with Windows based applications
- 1 WPF developer
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++/C/Python/ROR/C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Good to have : Oracle, WAS/Tomcat server knowledge and basic knowledge of shell scripting.
Greetings from Amazon...!
It is our pleasure in personally inviting you to apply job with Amazon Development Centre India (ADCI). At Amazon we are inclined to hire people with passion for technology and you happened to be one of the shortlisted candidates. Our business is committed to recognizing potential and creating teams that embrace innovation.
Please find the Eligible criteria and requirements:
Job title : SDE – II (Software Development Engineer)
Role Opportunity : Permanent/Full Time/FTE/Regular
Work Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Strong Exposure to Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding, System Design (LLD, HLD, OOAD), Distributed systems, problem solving skills, Architecture (MVC/Microservices), logical thinking.
Amazon (ADCI) - If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. Amazon’s transportation systems get millions of packages to customers worldwide faster and cheaper while providing world class customer experience – from checkout to shipment tracking to delivery. Our software systems include services that handle thousands or requests per second, make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, integrate with a network of small and large carriers worldwide, manage business rules for millions of unique products, and improve experience for millions of online shoppers. With rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and customer experience, increasingly complex transportation network, ever expanding selection of products and growing number of shipments worldwide, we have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide.
As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
About Amazon India:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in , we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
- 3+ years’ experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Expertise in System design (design patterns, LLD, HLD, Solid principle, OOAD, Distributed systems etc..), Architecture (MVC/Micro services).
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies (C++, Python, Scala, C#, PHP, Ruby etc..)
- Excellence in technical communication
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader, builder and operator.
- He/she should have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- He/she needs to balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- He/she needs to be constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgment
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
Key Points to remember:
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Write or modify programming code to suit customer's needs.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan