PSA Jobs in Mumbai
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
• Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities and ensure error free continuous implementation
• Pilot new campaigns that drive increased engagement and revenue
• Create and continually refine email strategy to increase acquisition, retention (CLV) and subscription rates
• Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships related to CRM, personalised consumer marketing and database management
• Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans
• Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
Digital Activation / DMP
• Develop audience segments by applying CRM learnings
• Create test and learn approach to optimize performance and develop insights on best practices
• Provide support in measurement and analysis of precision media campaigns
• 2-8 years CRM and/or Direct Marketing experience, preferably in a Retail, CPG or ecommerce industry
• Knowledge of database marketing strategies including the use of 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data
• Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills; experience conducting CRM campaign analytics and consumer research to inform marketing decisions
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk03zmf?source=
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains 2-3 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential Comfortable working in US shift All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
Please read the job description very carefully before applying.
We are hiring for a leading financial services company in India.
Experience: 0-4 years
Location: Mumbai (on-site)
Experienced professionals must have experience in insurance underwriting.
Experience in underwriting in life insurance may also apply.
Freshers who have completed MBA in finance or Operations specialization may also apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
Scrutiny of application for completeness of forms.
Co-ordination and collaboration with sales for login and issuance.
Pre-login verification of cases.
Follow-up and co-ordination with insurers.
Maintenance of Login and issuance MIS.
Assessment of risk as per the companies philosophy and supporting guidelines.
Ensure consistent implementation of UW guidelines through regular QC and monitoring.
Ensure adherence to Underwriting TAT.
Ensure prudent risk underwriting for individual policies through high process and quality adherence.
Why Should You Apply?
Supportive work environment
As seen on Economic Times
The candidate should be living in Mumbai and should be comfortable working on-site.
The professional candidate must have 1+ years of experience in underwriting in any insurance product.
Freshers who have completed MBA in Finance or Operations may also apply.
If your profile matches, we will contact you for further steps.
A luxury home décor brand
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
Freshers can also apply
Salary + Incentives
MON FRIDAY Working
Sat - Sun fix off
D2C organic aromatherapy brand
It sells its products through its own website, prominent retail stores and pharmacies as well as all the leading ecommerce portals. It has also stepped into the international market and has a strong overseas presence.
Founded by alumni of Stanford University Graduate School of Business and ISB, Hyderabad, this ISO certified company is indeed revolutionizing beauty care by harmonizing body, mind and soul.
What you will do:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Developing a framework and providing guidance on planning, budgeting and forecasting to various functions and businesses and ensuring adherence to corporate guidelines
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modelling
- Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Providing controllership to the business and building processes that augments transparency and improves controls
- Validating scenario analysis/simulations/ ‘what if’ analysis prepared by Functional Heads/ SBU Heads
- Historical trend analysis of capital and operating expenditures for budget creation and decision support
- Consolidating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasts received from various functions and SBU Heads
- Facilitating financial reviews with business group and working with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Managing financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business– pricing, selection and convenience
- Facilitating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews (MBR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Providing commentary for budget vs. actual result variations
What you need to have:
- Qualified CA/ICWA with 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge of costing, reconciliation, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
at Orios Venture Partners
Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, with a focus on tech investments across consumer and B2B for the Indian market. We are 3 partners and a VP who leads investments.
Some of our well-known investments are Pharmeasy, Country Delight, LetsMD, BeatO, GoMechanic, Zupee.
The fund’s founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Faballey, Box8, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Our strategy is invest in selected companies and work closely with them. As a consequence each investment lead works with no more than 4 to 6 companies at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance responsible for-
+ Improvise and maintenance of accounts.
+ Owning and preparing matters related to working and compliance - Income Tax, GST and other Fund related matters
+ Supporting seniors in tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
+ Maintaining of unitholder, investment register and undertaking routine Fund industry related calculations.
+ Update Tally on a regular basis.
+ Coordination and support in Finalization, Auditing, Valuation, etc of Fund, Fund Manager, as applicable.
+ MIS management in a timely manner for financial and business performance.
+Coordination and support team with auditors for half yearly audits, tax regulators, valuers, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. Provide information to auditors, trustee, shareholders, bankers and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
+ Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
+ Work closely to improvise functioning of department and/or entities.
+ Ownership of documents in terms of maintaining files– physical and digital
+ Any additional, yet to be determined, responsibility shall be assigned.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
+ CA inter cleared - with 4 to 6 Yrs experience.
+ Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework and Accounting software preferably in a multi entity scenario.
+ Functional Area:Primarily Accounts, Finance, Income Tax, GST, Compliance. Computations, etc.
+ Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
+ Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups.
+ Seeking a long and stable stint. This should ideally be their last stop as VC is a long reward industry.
at LINC Education
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month