Odoo (OpenERP) Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Botspot Infoware Pvt Ltd
We are seeking a talented Odoo Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Odoo platform and be skilled in developing and customizing Odoo modules, features, and workflows.
- Develop and customize Odoo modules to meet the needs of our clients
- Design, develop, and maintain Odoo apps and workflows
- Integrate Odoo with third-party software and applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to Odoo development and customization
- Participate in design and code reviews with the team to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Odoo development and customization
- At least 2 years of experience as an Odoo Developer
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language and related web technologies
- Proficiency in Odoo development, customization, and module development
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- BE / B. Tech / BCA / MCA(IT / CE/ relevant field)
- Experience with integrating Odoo with third-party software and applications
Benefits and perks
- 5 Days working.
- Lucrative Leave Policy.
- Leave Enhancement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Recurring Referral Bonus.
- Friendly Atmosphere.
- Exposure to working with Odoo experts & international clients.
- Fun work culture with recreational & cultural activities.
- Public holidays
- Days celebrations
Salary: No bar for the right candidate (Depends on the interview)
If you are a self-motivated and skilled Odoo Developer who enjoys working on a collaborative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply through- https://botspotinfoware.com/
Botspot Infoware Pvt. Ltd.
302, Royal Square, Science City Rd, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
at Botspot Infoware Pvt Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team for the role of Odoo Developer (ODOO software developer).
Roles & responsibilities:-
- Design and develop ODOO apps( new module development & customization).
- Take initiative for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
- solve complex performance and other critical problems.
- Analyse the scope document.
- follow best practices in software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
- create a custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
- follow best practices for secured software development.
- complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
- Experience in migrating from the earlier ODDO version to the new version.
- core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO -sales,purchase, CRM, accounts, projects, time-sheet, inventory, HR etc.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using python.
- Knowledge in handling ODOO front end.
- Must be aware of ODOO's` latest version.
Interested candidate can apply through our website -https://botspotinfoware.com/
at Emxcel Travel Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of machine learning algorithm and libraries like keras, tensorflow, sklearn.