About Sudo Technologies LLC
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
- Software Engineering
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance for a market leader in the logistics industry
- Partner with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Research new technologies and tools that enable building the next generation of our services
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Product Delivery
- Partner with product managers to define and execute on the feature roadmap
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams on planning and execution
- Maintaining automated build / test / deployment environments
- Software Engineering
- Deep knowledge of one of the programming language they have experience in
- Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns, experience with functional programming would be a plus
- Data modelling experience in Relational Databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Product Delivery
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Well versed in working with agile methodologies which includes phases such as design, development, code review, testing and release management
- Ability to have worked in a CI/CD environment, with hands on experience with Git or any similar source code management tools
- Product Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting server performance issues such as memory tuning, GC tuning, resource leaks etc
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design
- .Develop and maintain the backend for a web platform in the Fin-tech Industry domain.
- Create testing framework for all business use cases Maintain Deploy builds
At Lucidity, we are a year and a half old company and we work on helping large enterprises manage their cloud storage platform.
Our founders bring with them more than a decade of experience working with top tech Gaints in the world, building and selling large tech products from zero to one. We are seeing a lot of early traction and expanding aggresively.
We are a B2B product based startup building the next generation of storage orchestration system for cloud. We are hiring agressively across multiple roles and looking for passionate engineers to join a very young and energetic team at Lucidity.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. As part of the tech team you will
- Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them.
- Build features from scratch and have complete ownership for it.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in a product based company.
- Experience working with distributed environments.
- Comfortable with at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Hands on with AWS or at least one other public cloud.
Good to have
- Experience handling highly scalable systems.
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux file systems.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic and passionate people who thrive in a high growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.
Job Type: Full-time
CTC Offering : 3.6L PA to 6L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-9 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
11. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
- Thorough understanding of PostgreSQL. Experience working with views, common table expressions (CTE), window functions, joins, different kinds of indexes, etc.
- Practical knowledge of Linux server management
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc. is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems is a plus
- Plan future implementations by working closely with the product team
- Deliver an amazing user experience by working with the front-end developers
- Write test suites and deploy code into production
- Setup monitoring and alerts for in-production services
- Automate deployments
- You want to build a world-class Saas B2B communication product, using the latest tools, from scratch
- You love to code 8+ hours a day and solve hard problems by building software you are proud of
- You enjoy working with directly with amazing entrepreneurs
- You are driven by the desire to learn
- You like the pressure to perform because it makes you a better person
- You are passionate about getting stuff done
- You are passionate about making a tangible difference in the world
- Passionate about writing elegant, functional efficient code
- Resume Screen
- Phone screen
- Technical interview and take-home assignment
- Interview with founders
- The co-founders have been running companies in at least five countries over the past fifteen years, including deep experience in technology, operations and sales in engineering/manufacturing businesses.
- We are part of Techstars first India batch, and part of Target and Airbus Accelerators
- Attended universities that are consistently ranked in the Top 10 in the world.
- We have a track record of raising capital and strong existing relationships with the finance community in both India, the US and the UK. We have funding for at least the next 24 months.
- We have strong domain expertise in the industry they are trying to disrupt. However, we still followed the discipline of spending six months doing rigorous customer development spanning six countries before defining their product or writing a single line of code. We have already identified and are working with ten customers.
- We have very high expectations from the candidates that we do select, especially in terms of first-principles thinking, communication and accountability. We will not select average candidates, and we want to encourage our employees to see Unifize as a learning ground for possibly starting their own technology businesses in the future.
- We strongly believe in evidence-based decisions, transparency, corporate governance, meritocracy, and an open forum for discussion.
- We explicitly want to build a team from different backgrounds and with a wide range of interests and experiences. We are committed to building a gender-balanced organization.
- Unifize helps teams that manage repeatable processes reduce wasted time by up to 95% by organizing their emails and other conversations around objectives.
- We build a cloud-based chat application that helps these companies measure and reduce time and errors in their communication processes, so their teams can focus on selling better products to happier customers.