Odoo (OpenERP) Jobs in Pune
Educational Qualification & Essential Skills Required:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is must.
3) Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL.
4) Good at GIT and SDLC.
5) Desire to learn new skills.
6) 2-5 years of development experience in Odoo.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
1) Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
2) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
3) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
4) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
5) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
6) Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system.
7) Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
8) Develop and maintain CRM, Sales and Finance modules.
9) Sound knowledge on Indian accounting system.
10) Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
11) Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
12) Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
13) Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyze the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
17) The Odoo Engineer would need to have 2-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
18) As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
19) The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India- Bangalore/Pune
Reporting To: Manager ERP Solutions/Director Cloud Engineering
Work Hours: 9 hours (Indian Shift)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for interacting with internal and external customers, gather requirements, map it to the system design solution if required, discuss it with Functional consultant and deploy/implement it and post implementation support.
BSc Computer Science, Electronics, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Experience – 1- 3 Years
- Good understanding of ERP Process and system
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in implementing Odoo Sh preferably, Odoo Online, Enterprise, Odoo Community Edition or experience in implementing any other ERP Software.
- Good Knowledge on the following: Purchase Process (Procure 2 Pay), Sales Process(Order 2 Cash), CRM , Accounting, Manufacturing
- Good knowledge on SQL, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge on ORM methods, Xml, Jquery/JS
- Good to have knowledge on Odoo Framework, Installing Odoo, Customize modules, create modules.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
1- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
2- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to details Interact with individuals to provide needed information
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning new concepts, technologies and understanding them to utilize in a customer facing/service environment.
- Should be able to work in a team environment and independently.
1- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
2- Ensures timely response to client and internal peers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of machine learning algorithm and libraries like keras, tensorflow, sklearn.