• Design and code features for the website application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
• Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
• Work closely with Backend, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills: Must have:
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
• Understanding of stateless application
• Good knowledge of CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
• Good understanding of server-side templates.
• Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
• Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database.
• Strong hold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
• Basic knowledge of CI, CD
• Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
• Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 160+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, and skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
CallHippo was launched in 2017. It is an intelligent VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) service provider for business organizations and call centers. The main objective behind launching CallHippo was to provide easy-to-adopt, cost-effective, scalable, and accessible phone systems to businesses. Customized pricing plans, 24/7 available support, and innovative top-of-the-line features make CallHippo stand out from market competitors. With 2000+ customers across 25+ countries, the company is just getting started and is sure to scale greater heights in the future.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
Experience -2+ Years
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Customize WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Optimize website for maximum speed
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Proficiency using WordPress
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in web application frontend development.
4. Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and browser rendering.
5. Understanding of browser rendering optimization.
6. Deep understanding of large scale web-application architecture.
7. Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus.
1. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture, and implementation.
2. Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
3. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
4. Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
5. Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
6. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
7. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Should be capable of applying software design patterns and object-oriented design to solve problems in front end development.
- Deep expertise in converting visual design into web application using CSS, LESS/SASS pre-processors and strong knowledge on cross-browser compatibility.
- Good knowledge of Responsive and Adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks and grid systems.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications and web sites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN).
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.