Microsoft Visio Jobs in Pune
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Create Graphic assets for EdTech Platform, Social Media, and Email Campaigns.
Bachelor's degree in field.
2 + years of experience in graphic design.
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
UI & UX Designer
Type: Internship / Full-Time
Location: Pune (Work From Home allowed until COVID-19 situation improves)
Experience: 0-1 Year
FlytBase is a Silicon Valley and Pune based startup, building the world's first internet of drones platform for deploying fully-automated and intelligent commercial drones at scale. FlytBase is led by a team of experts in robotics, computer science, AI/ML technologies, and is a global leader in drone automation. FlytBase Labs is based out of Pune, India.
About the position
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. Ideal candidate gets to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, result-driven environment. Applicants must have substantial experience informing designs through critical design thinking, rationalizing for B2B systems, websites and mobile devices.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders.
Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
Design graphics user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets.
Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- A portfolio of UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Collaboration: Work with individuals of varying roles, skill sets, and backgrounds
- Domain knowledge: Understanding UX fundamentals & technology
- Initiative: A bias toward action, even on items not explicitly within your direct responsibility
- Rational creativity: Ability to think way outside the box, and then dial in on what is feasible
- Communication: Written/verbal storyteller; can present to multiple audiences
- Empathy: Ability & desire to truly get to know your user’s pain points
- Resiliency: Comfortable with ambiguity, failing in a safe environment and getting out of your comfort zone
- Attention to detail: You absolutely sweat the small stuff
- Curiosity: A hunger to grow and learn new things
- Advocacy: Strong support and appreciation for Enterprise Design Thinking and the importance of the user.
- Prototyping, UX design, UI design, User Research, Wireframing, Illustration
Fast-paced Startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement. End-to-end Ownership given to team members.