- Defines and develops the most efficient business process methods, parameters, and procedures.
- Assists with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts, and instructions.
- Evaluates existing processes, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Prepares extensive written documents, process workflow diagrams and business requirements.
- Researches new solutions through leading industry standards for processes, software applications and systems.
- Monitors the general technological environment and anticipates trends.
- General knowledge of business processes and procedures.
- Intermediate time management, communications, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge pertaining to the implementation, analysis and execution of corporate process improvement initiatives.
- PCs and various software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology, or business
- Requires two to four years of experience documenting processes, process design, process management, procedures, flowcharts
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- BPMN methodology is a big plus
- Visio, Bizagi or equivalent tool experience
- Strong consultative experience.
- Plus certification in improvement process (Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Background in technical field is a big plus
- Business Process Management BPM
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
Nucleus Softwares: Senior Quality Lead
- Associate Manager for Nucleus Product, Implementation, Support and Services projects
- Sound Knowledge of Quality Management Processes and Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in IT Organization
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices including Agile, CMMI, PMBOK, ISO, Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge of key areas of project management including Schedule, Quality and Risk Management
- Strong insights about Quality Measurement Framework & Metrics
- Proven internal stakeholders management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive outlook and approach
Software Quality Assurance
- Liaison with business heads, program manager and team to maintain continuous process implementation and improvements
- Identify improvement areas and raise right alert at the right time
- Ensure timely reporting of metrics and dashboard
- Ensure information readiness for quick reference
- Consistently strong performance as a quality management professional
- Strong insight on Defect Prevention and Causal Analysis
- Assist and support business leaders in driving various Quality Management programs and initiatives
Desired for the Role:
- Qualification: MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science
- 7-12 years of experience, good insights of the prevailing Quality Management Standards
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, JIRA, SVN, SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Strong experience of planning and managing Audits and Reviews
- Team player with highly collaborative mind set
- Needs to be go getter, highly motivated professional
Future Career Progression:
Nucleus is well known for identifying, nurturing and promoting the internal talent and having long mutually rewarding associations with its performing associates. Our focus programs helps our associates to continuously grow based on their capability, performance and career aspirations.
Over coming years, this role can evolve, either in the area of SEPG and Analytics