Microsoft Project Jobs in Mumbai
at Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt Ltd
Global provider of Business Process Management
Oracle EBS Techno Function with 4+ years' of experience
Excellent functional knowledge of Financial modules (Specially GL, FA)
Expertise in Oracle EBS Financial, Project, Purchasing module
Able to understand the accounting concepts
Few technical skills like PLSQL, personalization, XML reports
Worked on Oracle EBS 12.2+ implementation and support
Graduate specially with accounts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Enhancement of existing applications in terms of new features and technologies available to ensure higher security, stability, speed and user friendliness of applications.
Knowledge of .Net 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 coding using C#.
Knowledge of IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0 and IIS 8 and above.
Hands on experience of MS SQL 2012/2016 database programming & Management, writing complex SQL queries and procedures.
Experience of designing applications interfacing in .Net and MS SQL.
Java experience would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of API, Web Services and Ajax controls.
Should be able to integrate .Net applications with API.
Should have knowledge/experience of cross browser development.
Should be sound with Object Oriented Programming Concepts
ATM domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
A Fin-tech company
- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
One of India's Largest Bank's Securities Platform
Responsible for fixing support escalation cases and conducting post-incident reviews / Root Cause Analysis.
Implement Site Reliability Engineering principles with regards to performance, reliability, monitoring, alerting and maintenance in Production environment.
at xlnc technologies
Must Have - PHP, API, Mysql, Sql
Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of API'S
Familiarity with SQL/MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
at Defacto Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Back-end developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Experience: 0-2 years
- In-depth understanding of web development process
- Familiarity with Java and Spring frameworks preferably Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Node JS
- Experience with working on REST API (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, UPDATE)
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging,+ and rapidly-growing company, and create the finest apps in a flourishing industry, please send in your applications on:
at GrayQuest Finance
We are hiring for a Software Engineer Team Lead - Backend, to join our education-focused fintech lending startup, GrayQuest. Our core product is a combination of a lending product, a rewards product and an insurance product to redefine the education fees payment across the country.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of developers who are pushing the boundaries of consumer financing through technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development team.
- Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards.
- Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries
- Ability to debug, refine, review, and deploy code
- Work closely with the QA team to test, and document project features.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders. Understand business requirements, and effectively convert them into technical specifications
- Mentor junior developers and participate in peer Review
- Demonstrable experience as a Python Developer (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (Django Rest, Flask)
- Experience working on REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Good understanding of task breakup, milestone definition, and work delegation.
- Past experience of working in a fintech/financial services domain or a consumer internet startup will be preferable but not required
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) is a big plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus
- Most importantly, the biggest skill we look for our prospective candidates is "Learnability" - how quickly can you learn.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Work with a young dynamic core team backed by marquee investors from the financial services space
- Work on a product/business that has achieved product market fit and take it to scale
- Equity compensation and competitive market salaries
- Work environment that prioritizes talent, hustle and dedication
We will also ensure we give a preference to applicants who directly email us with their background/context and why they think they should be a strong candidate for this position at GrayQuest. Email us at work (at the rate) grayquest (dot) com and cc Sonal (at the rate)grayquest (dot) com
Sr. Software Developer
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Responsible for regular enhancement of Algorithm
- Develop and support software architecture
- Responsible for DevOps planning
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of complete development process.
- Knowledge of TDD tools