Metro UI Jobs in Hyderabad
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderbad
We are looking for dotnet developer with the skillset of
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX (3-6yrs exp)
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX, Knowledge Management, Power BI(6-9yrs exp)
- Dot Net, SQL(3-6yrs exp)
- Dotnet framework, Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server(3-6yrs exp)
- .net, SQL, Angular(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC .net,.Net core,API & SQL Server,Angular,Agular JS(3-6yrs exp)
- .Net, ASP .Net, MS SQL Server, Agile, GitHub, ADO(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC.Net, SQL, Jquery, DevOps, GitHub(3-6yrs exp)
- 2-8 years of experience in frontend development
- Hands-on experience of Minimum 2 years into ReactJS with 6 months in Redux
- Have delivered project on ReactJS and played key role
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on experience in designing UI frameworks for large scale projects using ReactJS
* experience in UI development using ReactJS Redux, HTML5, JS, CSS
* Experience in UI/UX work flows.
* Experience in Rest APIs integration.
* Experience in responsive and adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks & grid systems.
* Experience in Git, Dockers
* Experience in SSO implementation using OAuth2 & JWT tokens
• Software Development Life Cycle and Software Configuration Management
• Excellent coding, debugging skills.
• Hands-on experience on the following tech stacks:
ReactJs, NodeJs, TypeScript, PostgresSQL/MongoDB, Nginx, Pm2, Redis, Bootstrap, CSS
• Knowledge of Microservices and REST APIs.
• Must have: Experience with managing server infra in hybrid cloud AWS & GCP.
• Must Have: Very good understanding of OOPS and design patterns.
• Nice to have: Hands-on-experience with analytics using ELK stack/ Mixpanel.
- Experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team. As a
Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best
practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in
the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
To ensure success as an AngularJS Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of
excellent project management skills. Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design
and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
Strong in UI Development
Strong in Angular 7 and above
Good knowledge on Bootstrap framework
Strong in developing Single Page Applications
Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest
Conducting performance tests.
Consulting with the design team.
Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Willing to work from Hyderabad location
We are Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Willing to join immediately or within 15 days
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
- software engineering experience focused on web development.
- Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications.