About Proxim Quest IT Solutions
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with integration platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible.
Skills and Experience expected:
- At least 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies and shipping and delivering front-end code.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
- Have used Selenium and other tools for UI/UX testing.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full web development stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core frontend application architecture.
- Converting designs into smooth user interfaces.
- Ability to analyse the UI/UX designs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more web development projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional frontend web applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
Frontend Engineer - React.js
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advance technology
- Opportunity to reveal hidden talent
· Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
· Building modular and reusable components and libraries
· Optimizing your application for performance
· Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
· Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
· Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
What we need in you?
· Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
· Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
· Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including
· Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
· Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
· Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
· Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Proper user information authentication Develop responsive web-based UI Non-Technical: Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements.
Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates ReactJS Developer Skills
Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), DevOps, performance testing frameworks Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar Soft Skills: Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
Location: Indore ( WORK FROM OFFICE)
Job Description Industry
Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore (MP) (Work from Office)
Required Experience: 1- 3 yrs / Freshers can also apply. Job
Type: Full Time
Salary: UPTO 30K
- Experience in .net/java full stack or ionic
2.1-3 years of experience in .NET/.NET Core (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, etc.)
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Strong experience in SQL server
- Knowledge of REST API, JSON, etc.
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
- EXPERT level skills in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap 3+, or any other tool is a MUST, Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system Validating user input on the client-side and implementing meaningful feedback.
- Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
- Analytical abilities & Logical thinking.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
Design, develop, and configure software systems and responsive layouts to meet market and/or client requirements, Work closely with Web & Mobile Development Team Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest web application frameworks Like Angular. Responsible to design layout and coding of the polished web app that engages and retains visitors Employment.
Experience - 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduation
Candidate should either be from Tier 1 college/working in a Tier 1 product based company
Looking for Candidates having 2 to 6 Year(s) of experience in Frontend Development and atleast 1.5 to 2 years of experience in React.js
Individual contributor role
Reporting to Tech Lead Directly
Get To Know Us First :
Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures. Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant,
even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their
operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
What Are We Looking For:
We are looking for a software engineer who can work with our client vertical to engage consumers in our products. The ideal candidate is someone who is an expert in designing reliable services with well-defined APIs that fit into LimeTray service oriented architecture and also possess experience in designing, developing, Implementing and scaling web applications for our rapidly growing Technology team.
While every product-line has their own tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's expected that Person is comfortable working across all of them as and when needed. Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on – Microservices Architecture, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Angular, React,
Kubernetes, AWS, Python.
How Will Your Day Look Like:
Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open
source and proprietary.
Contribute reusable components to the LimeTray UI Development community.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
Develop Responsive UIs leveraging Walmarts and Open source state of the art frameworks.
Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Contribute to code review and mentoring initiatives.
Make an impact on a global scale.
You Are Good At :
Bachelor’s / Masters degree in computer science.
3+ years of work experience.
Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms.
Good debugging and problem solving capability.
Proficiency to code in front-end technologies.
Atleast one full lifecycle web application built with React + Redux.
Webpack, JSON based web-services consumption.
AngularJS 1.x, J2EE knowledge is a plus.
Understanding how to engineer the RESTful.
Micro services and knowledge of SOARI architecture.
Deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS (SCSS, LESS), JSON.
What You’ll Love About Us :
Startup Culture: You will work in an environment that values creative problem solving, encourages open communication and worships flat hierarchy.
Rest And Relaxation: 2 Work From Home every month, 25 paid holidays
Health Benefits : Health Insurance Policy governed by Religare Health Group covering all our employees