2+ Mergers and acquisitions Jobs in Hyderabad | Mergers and acquisitions Job openings in Hyderabad
Apply to 2+ Mergers and acquisitions Jobs in Hyderabad on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Mergers and acquisitions Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Company Overview :
We at Startup Login help companies plan their growth strategies and future roadmaps to achieve their ambitious targets. Startup Login is the fastest-growing and preferred choice among Tech startups, Enterprises and IT SMEs to strategize transactions including Exits, Acquisitions, Acquihires, Strategic investments/partnerships and exclusive startup talent hires. We have a strong presence in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune, We exclusively work with Core Tech & tech-enabled Startups, we are engaged with over 60 such companies from India & US markets to set up and expand operations in India at scale.
An exciting and varied position, the individual will work for our firm’s Hyderabad office, supporting the stakeholders of Startup Login. Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who works on their own initiative with light supervision. Confident and positive, high-energy, cultured, and capable of easily interacting with client’s senior management. Flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required.
- Perform market research to identify and connect with tech startups and offer our services.
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities and acquisition prospects.
- Facilitate end-to-end execution of A&A activities for the deals responsible.
- Handle and coordinate interactions with all stakeholders (buy & Sell-side).
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure time-bound closure of the activities and the transactions.
- Actively participating in the M&A deal qualification, execution and closure process.
- Documentation: analyze the business requirements.
- Use productive tech tools like CRM, task management and others.
- Build a network with Startups, Incubators/Accelerators and Venture Capital Firms.
- Gather information from the target company and industry experts.
- Research and talk to the Founders and decision-makers of the target company.
- Research potential competitors to the target company.
- Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the target company’s technology including IPs.
- Analyze the financials and business models of the target company.
The Associate should be able to work in a Startup environment, be self-driven and take initiatives. She/He should be able to pay attention to details and be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
Requirements: Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and new challenges
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- High level of professionalism, integrity, discretion and good judgment
- Related work experience or internship in corporate development, Financial Services, M&A Investment Banking, Angel Funds, Venture capital or private equity is preferred.
- MBA/BBA/Btech from a recognized University
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Autonomously lead and manage hands-on projects to completion, support strategic thinking throughout all projects
• Constantly update and follow project plan to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Pre-acquisition human capital due diligence, with a focus on employee benefits and remuneration plans including defined benefit pensions, pre and post-retirement welfare plans, and equity compensation programs
• Review of data rooms, interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information
• Build and manage financial models (workforce planning tools, total rewards quantification, compensation planning)
• Ensures all HR efforts are coordinated, and operational HR risks are identified and addressed during due diligence and integration phase
• Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels in order to Inform and engage appropriate stakeholders regarding deal, due diligence and integration planning.
• Draft and delivery of Human Capital diligence reports
• Workforce management following transaction activity, including organization design, talent selection, and redundancy management.
• Managing integration project plans - Proactively ensures program and project planning gaps or other risks are effectively identified and mitigated, escalating information, and recommending issue resolution as appropriate.
• Key focus on closing requirements/readiness and launching of employee onboarding activities
• Assist with ad-hoc, special projects, as needed
Qualifications we seek in you!
• MBA/Masters in HR