● Should have command over Windows Forms, implementation of Windows API,
● Proficient in implementing concepts like Interfaces, Delegates, LINQ, Error
● Good Knowledge on File I/O Handling Operations, XML Handling
● Knowledge of MySQL / SQL / PostgreSQL is a must
versioning tools will be additional benefit
About PODIUM SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Software Development Engineer (.Net) GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Software development Engineer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an SDE, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design pattern.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding on HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
Position : Web Developer (.Net Core)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0 / 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
Apply only if you are Fresher to 2 Years experience and located or ready to relocate to Ahmedabad. We have 5 opening for .Net Developer.
Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build extraordinary product, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build next generation Internet-facing applications? Come talk with us about joining our team to grow with us.
Veloxcore have been founded in 2014 and since then we are delivering highly maintainable, scalable solutions to our global clientele. We are Microsoft Partner company and we specializes in developing next-generation, cloud-based, reactive, and data-intensive applications using web technologies. We have great culture, open and collaboration focused environment, highly experienced leadership and cutting edge technology based projects. We are 100% cloud based company and being a Microsoft Partner we heavily rely on Azure for ourselves and for our clients.
Skills & Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Strong understanding of OOPs fundamentals.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as C# or Java.
- Hands on experience with any server-side web frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Web API.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration.
- React/AngularJS, REST API, Grunt/Gulp/webpack, MS SQL would be an asset.
- Experience with Git or similar source-control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development: Work alongside product architects and senior developers to build (design, develop, test) new features for Vital Objects. Deliver thoroughly tested and functional code.
- Design: Working with team members, understand business requirements and participate in software design.
- Research: Work with development team in the implementation of new technologies and components. Find new solutions to help solve problems – new and old.
- Debugging: Work on production issues as required.
- Provide accurate estimates of work effort and be accountable to those estimates.
Who you are
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas.
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members.
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology!
Some of our job benefits
- Best hardware money can buy.
- Microsoft Azure credits each month to try and learn Azure services.
- Fortnightly sessions by colleges on bleeding edge technologies.
- Modern spacious open office with flexible seating arrangement.
- Lively work environment with no hierarchy.
- Of Course, work environment is amazing, so are the projects.
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise with Java/J2EE experience including frameworks such as Spring REST, Spring Batch.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices, NoSQL, caching and message queue technologies like Kafka.
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server,MySql etc.,) and integrations with Spring DAO/REST/JPA.
- Integration experience consuming REST Services and developing REST Clients with third-party REST & SOAP Services with JSON/XML.
- Expertise on API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger.
- Understanding of securing APIs with JWT/OAuth2/OpenID & Spring Security is a plus.
- Ability to manage Docker containers and exposure to Jenkins & CI/CD is a plus.
- Ability to understand business plans and apply that information into the scalable development models.
- Ability to guide, train, mentor associate engineers & collaborate with developers using agile practices.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
Location: Noida or Chennai
Package: upto 20L
Job Description for Microsoft Developer:
- 0-1 years’ experience in C#,UWP/WPF, .net fundamentals, OOPS.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- quick learner and adapt to new technologies
- Develop new features/enhancements and quality changes for a C#.NET WPF/Winforms based desktop application/product.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting knowledge for Windows applications.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Should be able to handle direct client communication
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Database knowledge would be an added advantage.
2-5 yrs in .Net fullstack Developer
Computer degree must
Experience in Typescript, ReactJS will give an edge
Database technologies -MySQL/PostgreSQL
API design & development
CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or similar
Write reusable, efficient code
AWS will be added advantage
Required Candidate profileStrong verbal & written communication skills
Must be willing to take initiative
Have followed agile/scrum methodologies
Worked on GIT/BIT
Willing to work with a small scale well funded company with HQ based in USA
Can join in 15/30 days
Develop Full-stack web applications to analyze and process data for different clients
● Work closely with app development team including project and product manager, developers, and QA to determine problems, testing methods, and best practices
● Enhanced user experience and accomplished webpage objectives by creating site structure, navigation, page optimization, and graphics integration.
● Developed web applications across various platforms using latest industry-adopted technologies and frameworks
● Ensure applications security and ability to interact with multiple APIs and databases
- Architect, design and build complex, highly scalable, high performance enterprise applications
- Lead, mentor and work with a team of engineers to deliver on clients application expectations
- Work with clients engineering needs and deliver on requirements in a team environment
- Accelerate development velocity for all engineers and deliver continuous improvements to the teams process and codebase
- Build automation to prevent and/or remediate service problems from becoming production incidents
1.Understand client business requirements and interpret into technical solutions
2. Build and maintain database stored procedures
3. Build and maintain ETL workflows
4. Perform quality assurance and testing at the unit level
5. Write and maintain user and technical documentation
6. Integrate Merkle database solutions with web services and cloud-based platforms. Must Have: SQL server stored procedures
Good/Nice to have: UNIX shell scripting, Talend/Tidal/Databricks/Informatica , JAVA/Python Experience : 2 to 10 years of experienced candidates
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Perform Code reviews of other team members.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Liaise with the product management team and architect the application / improve the architecture wherever necessary.
Skills And Qualifications
- 7+ years of the overall experience.
- Strong Practical knowledge and understanding of RESTful API
- Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Should handle a team of minimum 4 members
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
- 7+ years of good hands-on experience in Python, with knowledge of Django
- Good hands-on experience in SQL Database (MYSQL / Postgres)
- Familiarity of Front End Development ( ReactJS )
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT.
- Has experience of working in an Agile Environment.
- Fluent in English (written and oral) Fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Comfortable working remotely with great communication skills for a remote work environment.
- Knowledge of any cloud. ( Especially Azure )
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React with Redux.
- Experience working in NodeJS with Express
- Experience with PHP development using any one of it's framework will be considered as a value add
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases, the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma, mocha, or jest
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).