• Minimum 10 years of project management experience within a project based IT environment, with a good experience to industry standard Project Management and Development Life Cycles, Agile methodologies (SAFE, Scrum, Lean, etc. – previous experience as a Scrum Master is highly desired), Change implementation planning and management, Systems Development Management, PM tools (will be good if knowledgeable on Planview, MS Project, etc.), Application Support & Business Analysis, People Management.
• Key Skills: Excellent stakeholder management up to VP level; Business communication; Strong influencer; Strong vendor management skills; Strong Planning
• Experience on delivering in large companies; matrix organization (with multiple disciplines e.g. Architects, technical designers, application development, test teams); a multi-cultural environment; On-shore/ Off-shore leadership of teams
• Experience on vendor/partner management of large complex vendors (e.g. SAP, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle)
• Experience on delivering complex integration projects involving multiple (internal and external) suppliers and technologies
• Beneficial would be previous experience with cloud based solutions
• Domain: Airline, IT Infrastructure, Customer Experience
About IGT Solutions
IGT Solutions is a pure travel domain expert company with specialist experience in travel technology and customer engagement services.