Who we look for
- Strong technical expertise and building ability
- Ability to envisage how your technical knowledge could be applied outside of academia - with a focus on impact/disruption
- Ability to explain and articulate complex ideas, simply
- Ability to digest difficult questions/information
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Edsy Bitsy
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Database Architect / Senior DBA to join our team. The ideal candidate should be hands-on and have a background in running production systems for critical systems with high availability demands.
What you will do
- Critically review Egnyte’s data architecture. Proactively suggest and implement solutions that would address high availability and scale needs of tomorrow.
- Support system uptime by being a part of a 24/7 technical team that reacts to system incidents and supports the rest of the engineering group.
- Collaborate with development teams and stakeholders to analyze data requirements and design efficient, scalable, and reliable database architectures.
- Be a subject matter expert when it comes to DB design of new Egnyte features: both via RDBMS and NoSQL approaches, such as document stores, key-value stores, and graph databases.
- Understand the system bottlenecks and customer use cases to proactively optimize DB performance and manage costs.
- Understand multi-tenant cloud platforms (Egnyte runs on GCP), and use their capabilities as needed to achieve the goals above.
- Mentor and support career growth of other DBA specialists in the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Database Architect, Senior DBA, or similar role.
- Strong expertise in both relational database management systems (RDBMS) and NoSQL databases.
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and managing large scale MySQL clusters with high availability and 99.99 SLA
- Proficiency in database design, data modeling, and schema optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of query optimization techniques and performance tuning.
- Experience with cloud-based database solutions (e.g., GCP CloudSQL) is a plus.
- Familiarity with data security practices, compliance regulations, and encryption methods.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose and resolve complex database issues.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across teams.
Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
Please note - This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location.
About the team:
You will be a part of Cactus Labs which is the R&D Cell of Cactus Communications. Cactus Labs is a high impact cell that works to solve complex technical and business problems that help keep us strategically competitive in the industry. We are a multi-cultural team spread across multiple countries. We work in the domain of AI/ML especially with Text (NLP - Natural Language Processing), Language Understanding, Explainable AI, Big Data, AR/VR etc.
The opportunity: Within Cactus Labs you will work with the Big Data team. This team manages Terabytes of data coming from different sources. We are re-orchestrating data pipelines to handle this data at scale and improve visibility and robustness. We operate across all the three Cloud Platforms and leverage the best of them.
In this role, you will get to own a component end to end. You will also get to work on could platform and learn to design distributed data processing systems to operate at scale.
- Build and maintain robust data processing pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with a team of Big Data Engineers, Big Data and Cloud Architects and Domain SMEs to drive the product ahead
- Help junior team members in designing solutions and split their user stories
- Review team members’ code make sure standards are followed, verify unit test coverage
- Follow best practices in building and optimize existing processes
- Stay up to date with the progress in the domain since we work on cutting-edge technologies and are constantly trying new things out
- Build solutions for massive scale. This requires extensive benchmarking to pick the right approach
- Understand the data in and out and make sense of it. You will at times need to draw conclusions and present it to the business users
- Be independent, self-driven and highly motivated. While you will have the best people to learn from and access to various courses or training materials, we expect you to take charge of your growth and learning.
Expectations from you:
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience in Big Data preferable with pyspark
- Highly proficient in distributed computing and Big Data Ecosystem - Hadoop, HDFS, Apache Spark
- Good understanding of data lake and their importance in a Big Data Ecosystem
- Being able to mentor junior team members and review their code
- Experience in working in a Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- You like to work without a lot of supervision or micromanagement.
- Above all, you get excited by data. You like to dive deep, mine patterns and draw conclusions. You believe in making data driven decisions and helping the team look for the pattern as well.
- Familiarity with search engines like Elasticsearch and Bigdata warehouses systems like AWS Athena, Google Big Query etc
- Building data pipelines using Airflow
- Experience of working in AWS Cloud Environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met.
- Analyzing the ML and Deep Learning algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probabilities
- Exploring data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Defining validation framework and establish a process to ensure acceptable data quality criteria are met
- Supervising the data acquisition and partnership roadmaps to create stronger product for our customers.
- Defining feature engineering process to ensure usage of meaningful features given the business constraints which may vary by market
- Device self-learning strategies through analysis of errors from the models
- Understand business issues and context, devise a framework for solving unstructured problems and articulate clear and actionable solutions underpinned by analytics.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating business leadership to collaborate & coordinate with different functions to deliver the solutions in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Manage project resources optimally to deliver projects on time; drive innovation using residual resources to create strong solution pipeline; provide direction, coaching & training, feedbacks to project team members to enhance performance, support development and encourage value aligned behaviour of the project team members; Provide inputs for periodic performance appraisal of project team members.
Preferred Technical & Professional expertise
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / economics or other quantitative fields
- At least 2+ years of experience of managing Data Science projects with specializations in Machine Learning
- In-depth knowledge of cloud analytics tools.
- Able to drive Python Code optimization; ability review codes and provide inputs to improve the quality of codes
- Ability to evaluate hardware selection for running ML models for optimal performance
- Up to date with Python libraries and versions for machine learning; Extensive hands-on experience with Regressors; Experience working with data pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms; Working knowledge of Supervised Learning, Adversarial Learning and Unsupervised learning
- Deep analytical thinking with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work with all levels of management; effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage a project team through effectively allocation of tasks, anticipating risks and setting realistic timelines for managing the expectations of key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to balance and handle multiple concurrent tasks and/or issues simultaneously.
- Ensure that the project team understand and abide by compliance framework for policies, data, systems etc. as per group, region and local standards
- Manages the delivery of large, complex Data Science projects using appropriate frameworks and collaborating with stake holders to manage scope and risk. Help the AI/ML Solution
- Analyst to build solution as per customer need on our platform Newgen AI Cloud. Drives profitability and continued success by managing service quality and cost and leading delivery. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions and delivery excellence.
Work location: Gurugram
1 Collaborate/contribute to all project phases, technical know to design, develop solutions and deploy at customer end.
2 End-to-end implementations i.e. gathering requirements, analysing, designing, coding, deployment to Production
3 Client facing role talking to client on regular basis to get requirement clarification
4. Lead the team
Core Tech Skills: Azure, Cloud Computing, Java/Scala, Python, Design Patterns and fair knowledge of Data Science. Fair Knowledge of Data Lake/DWH
Educational Qualification: Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
Pingahla is recruiting business intelligence Consultants/Senior consultants who can help us with Information Management projects (domestic, onshore and offshore) as developers and team leads. The candidates are expected to have 3-6 years of experience with Informatica Power Center/Talend DI/Informatica Cloud and must be very proficient with Business Intelligence in general. The job is based out of our Pune office.
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements.
- Architect data management solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to other consultants and/or customer/partner resources.
- Design, develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level team members.
- Provide regular reports to communicate status both internally and externally.
- A typical profile that would suit this position would be if the following background:
- A graduate from a reputed engineering college
- An excellent I.Q and analytical skills and should be able to grasp new concepts and learn new technologies.
- A willingness to work with a small team in a fast-growing environment.
- A good knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following data integration tools - Informatica Powercenter, Talend DI, Informatica Cloud
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Intelligent, quick to learn new technologies
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Data Analysis & Data Modeling
▪ Database Design & Implementation
▪ Database Performance Tuning & Optimization
▪ PL/pgSQL & SQL
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Relational Database (PostgreSQL/SQL Server/Oracle).
5+ years of hands-on development experience in SQL, PL/PgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Design Principles, SQL Query Optimization Techniques, Index Management, Integrity Checks, Statistics, and Isolation levels
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Read & Write Performance Tuning & Optimization.
Knowledge and Experience working in Domain Driven Design (DDD) Concepts, Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) Concepts, Cloud Architecture Concepts, NoSQL Database Concepts are added values
Knowledge and working experience in Oil & Gas, Financial, & Automotive Domains is a plus
Hands-on development experience in one or more NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc. a plus.
About the role
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded and experienced engineers for Tier 1 customers, you will focus on data engineering on large complex data projects. Your work will have an impact on platforms that handle crores of customers and millions of transactions daily.
- As an engineer, you will use the latest cloud services to design and develop reusable core components and frameworks to modernise data integrations in a cloud first world and own those integrations end to end working closely with business units. You will design and build for efficiency, reliability, security and scalability. As a consultant, you will help drive a data engineering culture and advocate best practices.
- 1-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong SQL skills and data literacy
- Hands-on experience designing and developing data integrations, either in ETL tools, cloud native tools or in custom software
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Experience in an enterprise data environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on data architecture, data models, data migration, integration and pipelines
- Ability to work on data platform modernisation from on-premise to cloud-native
- Proficiency in data security best practices
- Stakeholder management experience
- Positive attitude with the flexibility and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape
- Desire to gain breadth and depth of technologies to support customer's vision and project objectives
What to expect if you join Servian?
- Learning & Development: We invest heavily in our consultants and offer internal training weekly (both technical and non-technical alike!) and abide by a ‘You Pass We Pay” policy.
- Career progression: We take a longer term view of every hire. We have a flat org structure and promote from within. Every hire is developed as a future leader and client adviser.
- Variety of projects: As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects across our client base significantly increasing your skills and exposure in the industry.
- Great culture: Working on the latest Apple MacBook pro in our custom designed offices in the heart of leafy Jayanagar, we provide a peaceful and productive work environment close to shops, parks and metro station.
- Professional development: We invest heavily in professional development both technically, through training and guided certification pathways, and in consulting, through workshops in client engagement and communication. Growth in our organisation happens from the growth of our people.
Episource has devoted more than a decade in building solutions for risk adjustment to measure healthcare outcomes. As one of the leading companies in healthcare, we have helped numerous clients optimize their medical records, data, analytics to enable better documentation of care for patients with chronic diseases.
The backbone of our consistent success has been our obsession with data and technology. At Episource, all of our strategic initiatives start with the question - how can data be “deployed”? Our analytics platforms and datalakes ingest huge quantities of data daily, to help our clients deliver services. We have also built our own machine learning and NLP platform to infuse added productivity and efficiency into our workflow. Combined, these build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
What’s our poison you ask? We work with most of the popular frameworks and technologies like Spark, Airflow, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, ELK. For machine learning and NLP, we are big fans of keras, spacy, scikit-learn, pandas and numpy. AWS and serverless platforms help us stitch these together to stay ahead of the curve.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking to hire someone to help scale Machine Learning and NLP efforts at Episource. You’ll work with the team that develops the models powering Episource’s product focused on NLP driven medical coding. Some of the problems include improving our ICD code recommendations, clinical named entity recognition, improving patient health, clinical suspecting and information extraction from clinical notes.
This is a role for highly technical data engineers who combine outstanding oral and written communication skills, and the ability to code up prototypes and productionalize using a large range of tools, algorithms, and languages. Most importantly they need to have the ability to autonomously plan and organize their work assignments based on high-level team goals.
You will be responsible for setting an agenda to develop and ship data-driven architectures that positively impact the business, working with partners across the company including operations and engineering. You will use research results to shape strategy for the company and help build a foundation of tools and practices used by quantitative staff across the company.
During the course of a typical day with our team, expect to work on one or more projects around the following;
1. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures for ML
2. Develop a strong API ecosystem for ML pipelines
3. Building CI/CD pipelines for ML deployments using Github Actions, Travis, Terraform and Ansible
4. Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high-velocity multi-threaded event processing systems
5. Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
6. Deploying data pipelines in production using Infrastructure-as-a-Code platforms
7. Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Science teams
8. Big data and distributed ML with PySpark on AWS EMR, and more!
Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud, DevOps, MLOps & data projects
Strong experience with bash scripting, unix environments and building scalable/distributed systems
Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, or equivalent
Very strong experience with AWS and Python
Experience building CI/CD systems
Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS or equivalent
Ability to build and manage application and performance monitoring processes