LabVIEW Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Below are the must-have's in the candidate:
1) 2+ years of experience in LabVIEW development or training
2) Must have fluent English
3) At least 1500 hours of experience programming in LabVIEW.
4) Minimum certification of National Instruments CLAD, Certified LabVIEW Developer or
higher credential preferred.
1) Internally motivated, “self starter” type personality.
2) Reliable, can be trusted to work consistently on tasks without close supervision.
3) Able to work on tasks individually or as part of a small team.
4) A “life-long learner” that is willing to develop new skills and proficiencies.
a. Mandatory (Primary Skills): Good Marketing & Sales Skills
Good Communication & Presentation Skills
Quick Learner and Good analytical capacity
Good Negotiation skills
Competitive towards reaching Goals, Positive Attitude
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Willing to Travel
b. Desirable (Secondary Skills): Knowledge of 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers
Experience in marketing & Sales of Embedded Hardware Products or Simulation Software like MATLAB, Vissim or Labview or HIL Products
Qualification Desired: BE(ECE, EEE, E& IE)
Experience Desired: 0-2 yrs in Marketing/Sales of Scientific & Engineering Products
Responsible for Lead Generation through
Direct Customer Visit
Responsible in organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to conduct Startup Training along with Installation & demonstration of Products at Customer Place
Responsible to Provide Tech Support to existing customers and new Customers through