Job code: Application Engineer
Ducom Instruments now have an opening for the position for Application Engineer. Looking for dynamic and hands-on experience in LABVIEW to set out to improve the overall functioning of the client’s software. Creating new architecture, working with existing software and engineering hardware components that optimize certain technology. Comfortable in coding languages, and particularly those that apply enterprise solutions.
Application Engineer responsibilities span from software architecture design, programming, testing, debugging, and software maintenance. Documentation of the product including flowcharts, algorithms, codes, and other relevant information, software upgrades, user support, and training activities also comprise of important responsibilities in this position.
- Knowledge on LabView
- CLAD certified
- Knowledge of communication protocols, e.g. USB, RS232, IEEE, RS485, TCP/IP, Modbus
- Knowledge of general software design/documentation processes in test and measurement systems
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with Controls / Automation Engineering / Robotics interface programming
- Knowledge and exposure of digital electronics and instrumentation
- LABVIEW, C and C++ Programming and Arduino skills preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience/fresher’s in instrumentation software development in industry / R&D
- Bachelors or a Master’s degree in Computers Science, mechatronics, robotics, electrical and electronics.
- Ability to thrive in across functional and cross-cultural work environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to travel, occasional travel will be required
- Salary as per company standards
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and onboarding new affiliates and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality, and payments
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands-on understanding of the affiliate ecosystem; ideally large-scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (Affise, hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Freshers also can apply.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- UI/UX Designer, Portfolio of design projects,HTML,CSS
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
•Can collect desirable contacts and data for leads and telecalling, telemarketing or digital marketing.
•Potential and hard working.
•Have strong computer operating knowledge.
Good knowledge in search engine.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
2. The candidate must be able to work in team and must have good english accent.
3. The candidate must be able to work for full time with productivity.
We are looking for job for talend developer for reputed company for permanent role in coimbatore.
skills;ETL tools,any DB,supporting tool
Working primarily in television and radio, Broadcast Engineers are responsible for the
installation, maintenance and operation of all broadcast-related equipment. They also
provide technical support in the arenas of film, concerts and music recording, ensuring the
quality production and transmission of both audio and video.
Broadcast Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
In order to provide technical support for all broadcast equipment, a Broadcast Engineer
performs many different tasks. We analyzed job listings for Broadcast Engineers in order to
identify these core duties and responsibilities.
Install Broadcast Equipment
The Broadcast Engineer is responsible for receiving and installing all new audio and visual
equipment. They must be capable of reading and understanding schematics and technical
manuals in order to effectively follow installation instructions.
Maintain Broadcast Equipment
The Broadcast Engineer is responsible for performing regular maintenance on all broadcast
equipment as well as preventative maintenance. This includes performing regular software
and hardware updates. Broadcast Engineers must be extremely knowledgeable regarding all
broadcast technology in order to effectively care for equipment and ensure that it does not
Often working within time-sensitive environments or for live broadcasts, the Broadcast
Engineer must be able to quickly troubleshoot and diagnose video and audio issues. This
includes performing extensive testing before a recording or transmission, as well as solving
any problems that arise once a broadcast has begun. They may also have to communicate
with third parties, such as the equipment vendors, in order to troubleshoot and resolve
Repair Broadcast Equipment
Once a problem is diagnosed, the Broadcast Engineer, sometimes in conjunction with other
team members, is responsible for finding a solution and completing repairs to the equipment
until it is functioning well again. Often these repairs must be completed in a timely manner.
The Broadcast Engineer is also responsible for identifying when repairs are not possible and
new equipment must be ordered.
In order to stay updated with changing technologies and maintain excellent broadcast
quality, the Broadcast Engineer must come up with solutions for continual broadcast
improvement. This includes providing the company or studio with recommendations for
equipment updates, enhancements and modifications, and then performing them. Broadcast
Engineers also make suggestions for new technology and equipment when necessary.
Broadcast Engineer Skills
Broadcast Engineers must be able to solve complex problems in a timely manner. Often
working on strict deadlines or within live production environments, Broadcast Engineers
must be calm under pressure, have excellent time management skills and the ability to recall
extensive technical knowledge quickly. They must be detail-oriented in order to identify and
prevent potential technical issues. They must be able to prioritize and shift work priorities
quickly, maintaining flexibility and quick response time.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Broadcast Engineers with
these core skills. If you want to work as a Broadcast Engineer, focus on the following.
Having broadcast or IT experience
Obtaining some technical education
Becoming proficient in Windows, Apple, and Linux operating systems
Possessing computer network or network security knowledge and training
Exhibiting experience in maintaining and operating transmission equipment
Having knowledge of audio and video software and applications
Demonstrating an ability to interface with clients and other departments
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job
listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Broadcast Engineer toolbox and
broaden your career options.
Venhan is a global IT development and professional services company, providing a broad range of services in technology, operations, parimutuel betting solutions, e-Agri, education technology, and consulting, with digital capabilities across all of these services
- Your employment with Venhan is full time and will involve extendable deputation to client site.