Jobs at Ducom
Job code: Application Engineer
Ducom Instruments now have an opening for the position for Application Engineer. Looking for dynamic and hands-on experience in LABVIEW to set out to improve the overall functioning of the client’s software. Creating new architecture, working with existing software and engineering hardware components that optimize certain technology. Comfortable in coding languages, and particularly those that apply enterprise solutions.
Application Engineer responsibilities span from software architecture design, programming, testing, debugging, and software maintenance. Documentation of the product including flowcharts, algorithms, codes, and other relevant information, software upgrades, user support, and training activities also comprise of important responsibilities in this position.
- Knowledge on LabView
- CLAD certified
- Knowledge of communication protocols, e.g. USB, RS232, IEEE, RS485, TCP/IP, Modbus
- Knowledge of general software design/documentation processes in test and measurement systems
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with Controls / Automation Engineering / Robotics interface programming
- Knowledge and exposure of digital electronics and instrumentation
- LABVIEW, C and C++ Programming and Arduino skills preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience/fresher’s in instrumentation software development in industry / R&D
- Bachelors or a Master’s degree in Computers Science, mechatronics, robotics, electrical and electronics.
- Ability to thrive in across functional and cross-cultural work environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to travel, occasional travel will be required
- Salary as per company standards
About the company
Sarus Global Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company