Kernel Programming Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Velankani Communications Technology
Immediate joiner/ 30 days Notice Period
- Candidate should have 4-5 years of development experience with hands-on work on Linux kernel programming skills and device driver development in the products like SD-WAN, ADS/ADC,
- Advanced firewall, WAN Optimization, etc.
- Experienced in System Programming and developing multi-threaded high performance networking products.
- Strong in Linux kernel programming and device driver development.
- Knowledge of DPDK, VLAN, Trunking, WiFi 802.11 standards, and LTE.
- Experience in hypervisors and cloud platforms
- Strong Knowledge in the networking domain (L2/L3/L4)
- C, C++
- Python(Good to have)
C, C++, Linux kernel programming, Device Driver, VLAN, DPDK.
Secondary Skill: Data Structures, Cloud, Python, Networking.
WLAN Linux Device Driver development (802.11ax preferred)
- WLAN Debugging
- WLAN Firmware development (802.11ac, 802.11n)
- Networking/Wireless Domain knowledge
- Hostapd, Supplicant
- Cross compiling/porting experience
- Performance optimization & Firmware enhancements
Must have Skills:
- 1-10 years of experience in Embedded Software Design, Implementation and testing
- Good knowledge of C or C++
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python)
- Proficiency in Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience with version control e.g. GIT
- Basic experience of working in Linux OS
- Network Drivers
- WLAN Protocol Knowledge – 11n, 11ac
- WLAN Linux Device Drivers
- Hostpad, Supplicant
- WLAN Debugging
- Fluent in English
Desired Candidate Details:
- Design, development, and maintenance
- WLAN Stack development and debugging
- Feature Enhancements, Applications, Tools for SDKs
- Basic module level unit testing, System testing
- Providing support to technical documentation team and field application engineers
- Close collaboration with the Chipset Vendor on the Software Development
- Participations in the Product design and Software Design Documentation – High level / Module level / Low level design
- Troubleshooting software and architectural issues
We are looking for a seasoned Wireless LAN Software Engineer to join our Wireless & Networking team in Chennai, Pollachi, Kochi (Cochin), Gurugram, Manesar, Bengaluru (Bangalore). The candidate must be an experienced Engineer and a good team player, who will work on Wireless software solutions which will enable us to develop the products for our customers quickly with industry leading quality. Working with Embedded Software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining software of Wireless Access Point and Router Products including Module design, Development, JIRA Updates and Unit testing of the Software that is meeting industry standards, creating demos of the solution and customer support.
• Exposure to Android CTS/VTS test development and fixing of CTS/VTS issues.
• Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
• Excellent in C, C++ programming
• Good understanding of Android architecture (AOSP, Binder IPC, HAL Layers & Native services)
• Board bring-up, Kernel Migration & Android Porting/Upgrade.
- Work closely with product management and company leadership to understand customer requirements and translate into saleable, supportable, and deployable sensor architecture
- Contribute to the technical and architectural direction of the sensors team to ensure consistent architecture that maximizes feature velocity, reliability, supportability, and deployability
- Architect, design, and test APIs between the sensors and the Balbix Brain.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure consistent and scalable data consumption across millions of sensors
- Streamline the software lifecycle to ensure continuous deployment and delivery into production
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working across teams including engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in designing algorithms for evolving needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of models to address different product needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- Extensive knowledge of networking
- Expert knowledge of C, and C++
- Extensive experience with Linux, ideally in an appliance form factor
- Working knowledge of Python, Windows, and MAC OS
- Security best practices and design principles
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written