HL7 Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Cerner, HL7, US Healthcare IT
Job Description -
- Cerner Application support, Incident resolution, Implementation of Cerner Millennium Projects.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting CERNER solution functionalities/Components.
- Perform complex troubleshooting investigations and document notes and knowledge articles.
- Gather requirements and determine the scope of work and plan for on-time delivery.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned time-sensitive tasks.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with peers and clients, and provide timely feedback to encourage success.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills both in written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing landscape and acquire new skills with technology advancement and work, coordinate with global teams.
- Readiness towards work at odd hours/on-call and weekends as and when needed.
- Revenue Cycle Tower Application (Legacy and Cerner Millennium)
- Technical Tower Application- AMS background
- Ancillary Tower Applications - Cerner
- Clinical Tower Applications - Cerner
- Experience: 5 - 10 Yrs Exp
at Synapsica Technologies Pvt Ltd
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
at Greenway Health
Creates, modifies and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
• Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
• Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices
• Understands how to interpret designs and database models and effectively collaborate with Architects
• Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing software
• Continuous performance improvement of the system
• Minimum three years of HL7 development experience (implementation only will not be considered) using an industry known interface engine
• Understanding of FHIR and its primary components
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud-based technologies
• Experience with OAuth2
• Minimum two years EDIFecs experience (Rhapsody will be considered if three years minimum)
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
• Experience with high transactional volume systems
• Ability to design and build workflows from requirements document
• Ability to gather requirements from existing platform
• Ability to learn new development language and platforms quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
• AWS Cloud technologies
• CI/CD experience or understanding