HL7 Jobs in Pune
Cerner, HL7, US Healthcare IT
Job Description -
- Cerner Application support, Incident resolution, Implementation of Cerner Millennium Projects.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting CERNER solution functionalities/Components.
- Perform complex troubleshooting investigations and document notes and knowledge articles.
- Gather requirements and determine the scope of work and plan for on-time delivery.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned time-sensitive tasks.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with peers and clients, and provide timely feedback to encourage success.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills both in written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing landscape and acquire new skills with technology advancement and work, coordinate with global teams.
- Readiness towards work at odd hours/on-call and weekends as and when needed.
- Revenue Cycle Tower Application (Legacy and Cerner Millennium)
- Technical Tower Application- AMS background
- Ancillary Tower Applications - Cerner
- Clinical Tower Applications - Cerner
- Experience: 5 - 10 Yrs Exp
Experience: 2-8 yrs
Oracle Commerce, Java/J2EE,
Spring, SpringBoot, Cloud, Micro-Services
Good Communication, Analytical Skills.
JD mentioned below:
- Hands on Experience with Microsoft Power Automate Flows & Desktop versions. Experience in developing and delivering MS365 solutions based on Microsoft and Cloud best practices.
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes using Microsoft Power Automate and Azure Form Recognizer during the project development stage.
- Experience in Azure Form Recogniser
- Hands-on experience in developing, improving, and supporting RPA programs with data integrity standards.
- Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Angular 12 etc.) and a willingness to learn new languages.
- Understanding data structures and follows coding best practices, e.g. naming conventions, error handling, logging, and commenting.
- Good knowledge on end to end automation analysis and feasibility.
- Ability to perform feasibility of automating business processes.
- Ability to solve a problem using critical thinking, including assessment of existing process to determine feasibility of Automation and the ability to break down business problems into logical tasks .
- Ability to perform code readability to understand how the code is implemented and documented ability to understand the dependencies for the code to run.
- Microsoft Power Automate certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to perform administration of Power Automate in Admin Centre .
- Must have hands-on experience and troubleshooting knowledge in Power Automate. Functional knowledge of Agile development and RPA development lifecycle management principles.
- Hands-on at least one other RPA Tools Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Ui Path etc..
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved.
- Must be an excellent team player possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information
- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
5+ Years of experience SAP ABAP Consultant
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
- Interface developmentExcellent client facing consulting skills , analytical skills and debugging
- Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices.Experience with OSS Note application & validation.Strong client facing
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage and sustain the operation support service delivery according to agreed SLA with quality and customer satisfaction by following ITSM
- Working knowledge of industry project processes and frameworks, such as CMMI/ITIL.
at Whitesnow Software Consultancy Pune
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
at Cherise India Pvt Ltd
Role: Zoho Technical Executive
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Main Responsibilities will be to:
- Provide Support to me for Plant's Zoho Activities
- Data Entry skillset for mass data related tasks at Engage Portal
- Need to be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Zoho will be preferable.
- Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Creator (Any Experience on these Applications)
- Knowledge of Common IT Troubleshooting
at GSPANN Technologies
- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
at Centiro Solutions
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
Creation and delivery of End to End solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems and work on scoping complex service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
Hands-On development , Design details , Integrations ( REST/SOAP), Service now platform in-depth knowledge , Scoped Applications creations/managements, Modules like ITSM, ITOM, ITBM,SecOps,HR.
Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
Knowledge and experience in the following ServiceNow product areas is mandatory: Incident, Change, Config/CMDB, Service Catalog/Request FF/Workflow, Services Portal, Domain separation and multi-language
ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA) – (Required) : System Administration Advanced and ServiceNow Fundamentals
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Exam (CAD) – (Preferred)
Application Development Fundamentals
Domain Separation Implementation
Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
Service Portal Advanced
Service Portal Fundamentals
ITSM Exam (CIS-ITSM) – (Required)
Job to be performed (Expectation Setting)
1. Customer facing role. From Requirement gathering, High level solution creation, effort estimation, Implementation, Integration and unit testing, support and drive UAT, Deployment and Go-Live support.
2. Customers point of contact for all Automation or ServiceNow requirements.
3. Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes.
4. Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity, proven team player and team builder, Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer.
Skills: SFDC developer, classic, lightening, Apex, VF
Notice period : 60days
After shortlisting will schedule interview
1st round: Zoom( 1pm -5pm)