Guidewire Jobs in Kolkata
Experience in Guidewire BC/CC/PC Configuration/Integration.
Hands on GW Implementation Proficiency and Experience in GW Configuration Development
Expertise configuring and developing several areas of BillingCenter/Policy center/Claim center including but not limited to – Account/Policy/Producer Handling, Various Plan Types, Billing Instructions, Charges, Charge Patterns, Charge Invoicing, Invoice Items, Direct/List/Agency Bill Processing, Premium Reporting, Holds and write-offs, Handling of Trouble Tickets/ Collaterals and Return Premium, Funds Tracking and Contacts.
Robust understanding of BillingCenter DataModel
Experience in GW Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model development)
Experience with XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools
Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
Mandatory skills: Lightning AURA, Lightning Web component (LWC), Apex, trigger Rest API/Soap API (integration).
Minimum of 5+ year hands on experience in Salesforce Application Development (Overall 6+ IT experience)
- Lightning (AURA/LWC min 3+ years of Project experience)
- Integration (at least in REST API) experience in Projects, experience in developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud / Experience cloud - Minimum 3 years experience
- Lead experience of minimum 1 year is mandatory
- Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, best-practices for limit-informed development and security best practices
- Experience on deployment through changesets , Metadata, ANT based tools , experience in using git or similar tools for code management
Strictly no candidates from Hyderabad who are under 3rd party payroll.
Nice to Haves :
- Experience in Development/deployment using SFDx
- Experience in CI/CD
- Working experience in Data migration
Good communication skills (esp Verbal)
- Self-motivated and creative, ability to mentor and coach & lead small technical team with proper guidance.
- Good attitude towards upskilling in new areas of SF platform
- Ability to understand business requirements, design and develop solutions within agreed timeline
- Hands-on development
Process: 2 Rounds of Technical interview + 1 Managerial Interview
Can source Pan India
Salaries that can be offered is (Years of experience * 3.5)
Salary Breakup: (Years of experience*3.5) fixed salary + 10% variables + Retirals + Joining Bonus (for 0-15 days joiners)
Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
· Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors.
· Should be flexible to extend working hours in some critical project phases
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance.
· Manage the coding best practices for Salesforce
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework
Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1
· Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
· Customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
· Customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
· Creating Work and Approval Flow
· Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
· Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
· Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
· Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Minimum work experience:
· 5- 8 years of software development and 4 /5 year of Salesforce application development
· Self-motivated and creative
· Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 2
· Experience developing customer-facing applications
· Experience in Salesforce community development
· Experience in Agile methodology