● You will build robust secure and scalable microservices to build the Rentomojo application and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
● You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
● Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
● Experience of working in teams that are run with - agile- processes
● Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
● Comfortable with managing AWS setups
● Reliable knowledge/experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs ● Solid knowledge of the foundations of security and best practices
● Experience with docker and kubernetes deployments
● Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, Webpack
Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Understand data storage requirements
Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
Follow the software development lifecycle
Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
Software testing using Jest & Mocha
Teamwork & Communication skills
Software development fundamentals
Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Experience with designing secure distributed systems
What we are looking for
DirectShifts is growing rapidly and looking for a full stack engineer in Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for incredibly tenacious engineers who are not only great engineers but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team. We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Specifically, you will…
You will work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have...
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about us:
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc. Our HQ is next to Bryant park in Manhattan, NYC.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Located one block away from Bryant Park
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
Job location: Pune
Shift Time- 02pm-11pm
- Seven years of relevant software development experience
- 3 or more years using data interchange methods, including XML, JSON, RESTful, and SOAP
- 4 or more years of experience developing software in Java, Python that interacts with relational databases
- Two or more years of business and systems analysis experience
- Understanding/leveraging Machine Learning algorithms for Projects is a big plus
- Minimum one year of experience in ReactJS/NodeJS.
- Experience working in Projects with Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum Full stack development experience
About the Company
"RAP - Rapid Acceleration Partners" provides practical AI solutions for digital business transformation. With a view to democratize AI, RAP has developed RAPFlow - an AI orchestration platform for building content intelligence solutions and RAPBot - an RPA tool for end-to-end automation.
RAP’s vision is to provide a unified Intelligent Process Automation platform centered around Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, combining it with RPA.
If you have the passion to be part of a fast-growing team that is geared towards redefining how IPA solutions are delivered and have that X Factor to contribute to a world class product, we have a place for you! Visit https://rapidautomation.ai/" target="_blank">https://rapidautomation.
Team: You will be part of the Product Engineering, for development of Software that enables customers to automate of business processes with low-code/no-code. The product(s) that you will work on have web applications, web services, AI components/services, Desktop and Browser automation components, data pipelines, Analytics, Frameworks for development/testing/CICD and more.
Responsibilities: Full Stack Engineer, i.e.
Work on any/all layers of existing or new products, developing end to end features
Build generic or custom solutions for PoCs
maintain the product in production and dev/test environments
Experience - Must Have:
At least one database
Experience – Good to have:
Cloud deployment, architecture and technologies
- Planning with the product advancement group to finish item thoughts
- Utilizing different programming to plan the items. Has hands on coding experience across different technology stacks. Willing to experiment & explore across technologies and identify the best suited
- Performing constant market analysis of competing products
- Testing item models to control configuration blemishes
- Talking with delivery team to work out financially savvy producing methodology and solutions.
- Ability to ideate, code, setup a prototype and on approval design the entire application as per business requirements.
- Complete knowledge of Full stack development. .
- As a product engineer, our Super Hero is expected to participate in all parts of development life cycle. Create user friendly, cost effective product design.
- Ability to research w.r.t features, UX, functionalities and finally testing before being rolled out.
- Familiarity with all stages of product development life cycle.
- Extensive experience in writing codes, deep understanding of platform architecture, ability to design & develop solutions & knack towards problem solving.
- Deep engineering skills in various technology stacks, ability to handle big data concepts, keen to work in IIOT & machine data domain.
- Ability to effectively present ideas & communicate with team members within & outside organization, ability to write routine reports and correspondence and ability to speak confidently & effectively before groups of customers or other Donaldson colleagues.
- We are happy to have a technology geek take this position as long as s/he is able to align the product roadmap to organization’s growth roadmap.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills in English Language are mandatory.
- This is a global role and the candidate may be required to travel to Smart Ship Hub’s different delivery centres.
Experience Requirements & Educational Qualification
- Atleast 5 years of proven product engineering experience. Must have: managed product life cycle, knowledge of product roadmap, extensive coding experience.
- Should be open to working in Disruptive Application Design domain, IIOT, Smart Sensors, Big data
We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
Greetings from Heron!
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a company initiated to bridge the gap between companies, organizations and resources.
We are ‘Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’- a professional consulting organization which provides solutions to transform Human Resources more employable and solve the major problems faced by companies in managing their finances. We identify the problems faced by emerging startups in finance and HR domain, and we are trying to solve it by tech enabled platform (under construction)
Developer/Senior Developer – Full Stack (ASP .Net, C#, SQL Server)
Experience Level: 2-7 Years.
• Strong knowledge on http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET web technologies.
• Proficient in C#, Web API, MS SQL Server, Java Script, CSS, HTML and Jquery
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience in design, develop and test individual modules using Agile Methodology.
• Good understanding of design principles for building a scalable application.
• Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
• Hands-on experience with Web API and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills.
• Added advantage for candidates recognized in Coding Contexts or Hackathons.
• Candidates with any certifications, awards or work recognition from previous organization are given preference.
We are seeking a passionate ASP. Net Developer to join our EffiaSoft Team at Hyderabad Location. In this role, you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation web applications. Candidates must possess high coding practices through good design, documentation, unit testing along with excellent problem solving and strategy methods. Also, should get updated with the latest technologies and must have good decision making and communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, build and maintain efficient web based services and applications using .Net programming languages such as ASP. Net, C# Web API and MS SQL Server.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Integrate data storage solutions by developing SQL Server databases which include queries, triggers and stored procedures. • Ensure the best possible performance and quality by working closely with the quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
• Interact with the clients to define project features and requirements and make necessary changes and update to the applications as per the requirement.
• Testing the application on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
• Continuous identification, evaluation and implementation of new technologies to improve development efficiency.
BE, B tech, ME M tech, BS or MS degree in Computer Science Engineering
What is your experience in each technologies
Which project you currently working?
What is duration of the project?
What is strength of the project:
What is you role and responsibility in the current project?