Firmware Jobs in Ahmedabad
Firmware Jobs in Ahmedabad
Explore top Firmware Job opportunities in Ahmedabad from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Firmware jobs in other citiesFirmware JobsFirmware Jobs in Bangalore Firmware Jobs in ChennaiFirmware Jobs in HyderabadFirmware Jobs in Mumbai
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
at Quixote Automotive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Posted by Mumal Soni
3 - 8 yrs
₹1.8L - ₹12L / yr
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own & lead full cycle development: design, implementation, testing & debugging for an automotive product.
- Create conceptual system designs, assess risks, conduct design trade studies, and develop a product that meets feature requirements for integrating sensor, processing and software systems.
- Lead innovative system development projects with responsibility for achievement of cost, schedule, and technical requirements, with an eye toward technology maturation, transition, and follow on work.
- Generate comprehensive engineering documentation.
- Responsible for end-to-end system firmware development to include power management, boot loaders, scheduling, RTOS and /or bare metal implementations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software problems in embedded real-time systems.
- Source code development, review & maintenance (C/C++).
- Dive into & take ownership of critical design issues.
- Analyse & propose solutions for performance bottlenecks.
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability.
- Help build robust methodology and processes to deliver the technology to products.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures / features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Experience in system architecture, operating system, device architecture, hardware design.
- Strong background in software methodology & full cycle development (Design, implementation, testing & debugging).
- Expertise in embedded microcontrollers’ architecture.
- Expertise in software designing and programming in C/C++ is a must.
- Algorithm modelling, benchmarking, implementation & digital signal processing.
- Understanding of hardware & software co-verification & emulation platforms
- Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience with lab instrumentation like oscilloscope, logic/ protocol for debugging embedded systems at HW level.
- Bachelors | Masters degree in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication engineering with 2-5 years of relevant experience is a must.
Automotive (Electric Vehicle) Industry
via MNR Solutions by Neeraj Shukla
3 - 7 yrs
₹6L - ₹8L / yr
Role - Senior FW Engineer
Location - Ahmedabad
Looking for a person to work on our control system firmware for electric vehicles. The person will be spearheading the development of automotive quality control system firmware working with the system intelligence team and with the Hardware team to bring out next generation subsystems for the product impacting the entire EV market.
Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical)
Employment: Permanent / Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5 years in Firmware development
- Working with motor controller firmware and control systems.
- Working with PFC and PSFB sections of charge controllers.
- Working closely with the System Intelligence team to implement system control algorithms.
- Write maintainable, MISRA compliant, safety compliant code.
- Unit test the system for its requirements.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in firmware development.
- Automotive firmware development experience is a plus.
- Familiar with firmware concepts such as RTOS and bootloaders.
- Experience in working with safety critical systems.
- Experience with MISRA C.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with TDD methodologies.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git , SVN.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more