DropWizard Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Node Js applications on service platforms.
- Building resilient Rest APIs microservice architecture.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in development.
Ms-SQL, MongoDB, AWS services (S3 Batch, Lambda, Fargate), Nest Js, Express Js, Typescript.
Post – Java Full Stack Developer
Total Experience – 5 to 8 years
Relevant Experience – 3 Years plus
Salary – Good Hike on CTC
Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Qualification - Graduation is must
Industry – Information Technology
Mandatory Skills – Java, react/Angular atleast 3 years of experience, cloud Technology, Micro services Architect
Desired Skills - Machine Learning and Artificial
Roles & Responsibilities
- To drive and shape the technical roadmap & delivery of our next Enterprise Cloud based Applications driven by AI,ML products that impact millions of users on a daily basis. You will partner with a wide range of stakeholders from product, data science, and business, own and evolve the roadmap and technical strategy to build game changing tech for various teams. This is a highly critical and visible role that has a tangible impact on both internal user and external customer experience, as well as the company's bottom-line
PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED CV and KINDLY REFER YOUR FRIENDS / COLLEAGUES FOR THIS JOB.
What we're looking for
Rigi is looking for experienced and skilled Backend Developers / Platform Engineers to join our core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of existing features on server-side – with special emphasis on interfacing with DB and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to API requests from the front-end.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Developing new features & refining existing features on server-side
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Proficient in NodeJS and experience working on frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- 2+ years experience working on consumer mobile products / businesses at scale.
- Proficient in asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working on User Authentication and Authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working on NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB
- Experience working on Unit Testing & Functional Testing frameworks for NodeJS
- become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
- Relevant industry experience in developing performant and scalable backend systems using Node.js.
- Solid understanding of Core Computer Science, Systems Design and Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience in the best practices of design and architecture.
- Experience in developing extensible and scalable solutions.
- Experience in implementing automatic assessments associated with the front-end layer, both integration and unit.
- A love for beautiful, clean and maintainable code.