You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
About Play Games24x7 Private Limited
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
Looking for someone who can join in a month's notice
Role- Java Developer
Location- Bangalore, Mumbai
Experience- 5-8 yrs
- 5-7 Yrs of experience building enterprise level applications using Java Restful API’s, Spring(Core, aspect ,boot & batch) and related frame works.
- Development experience in core java
- Expertise in multi-tiered Java EE design and programming , solid understanding and multi-tiered web based applications
- Solid data structures and algorithm experience
- Strong expertise in all the following Java-based technologies
- Hibernate Framework (integration layer and Web MVC)
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
Experience: 2 + years
Must be Knowledge in API,Soket IO,
Work in E-commerce Platform & Payment Gateway
Recommendations are mostly appreciated.
Salary -30k to 90k
- Interacting with and performance tuning multi-tiered application systems.
- Technically leading complex store system projects including estimating requirements, designing systems, and helping develop solutions.
- Being adaptive to the use of new software and programming techniques as they are required or adapted in IT.
- Acquiring and maintaining additional technical skills for professional development.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Being responsible for working with all levels of the business and the development team to establish, promote, and enforce architectural guidelines as well as assisting in the implementation and problem resolution of existing applications and requests.
- Ensuring work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.
What you need to have:
- Strong Knowledge of EMV/ NFC Standards
- POS development experience required
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows especially electronic payments, and the financial networks for processing.
- Must be able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
- Demonstrated track record of successful system and project implementations.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and testing skills.
Numen Health brings together a diverse team of experts to address the root causes of chronic illnesses and provide holistic patient-centric and value-based healthcare. We take a preventive approach that is evidence-based, practical, and sustainable. It is a proactive healthcare system that facilitates active participation between patients and caregivers.
Our evidence-based protocols have proven to work exceptionally, enabling patients to take a proactive approach to their health.
Numen partners with providers such as doctors, hospitals, and rehab programs to expand access to primary & secondary prevention, improve patient outcomes, and lower costs. We aid our patients in adhering to their doctors' instructions and following our treatment regimens by providing tailored nutrition instructions, physiotherapy, and psychological therapy.
Our partners include eminent doctors who focus on providing continuous patient care for their patients. By working with us, they achieve this without adding any additional strain to their busy practices. Keeping our focus on the patient allows us to gain unique milestones that define positive clinical outcomes desired in chronic diseases.
What does the role look like?
Technical architect will be responsible to lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has proficiency in Java technologies, designing software systems, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, scale and maintain backend services in Java
- Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Improving reliability, scalability, observability and security of the backend systems.
- Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
What will you need?
- Experience with software design and application programming.
- Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
- 4-8 years of experience in backend software development & design
- Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
- Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
- Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
- Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
We are India’s coolest SaaS ERP for Fashion, Lifestyle and Home Decor brands. Currently working across 100 brands like House of Masaba, Rahul Mishra, Raw Mango, Anamika Khanna and many others across India, helping them organise their end to end business workflow through our application.
We are currently working on new development and enhancement in the application and are hence looking forward to senior software developers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who understands the requirement and comes up with the solution keeping in mind the impact of the solution on existing code
- Understand the problem statement and get the code done for the server side programming of our software including the database and other internal/external micro services communication
- Maintain the quality of code
- Impact analysis before actually writing any code
- Use the optimised SQL queries only
- At least 2-3 years' of experience using NodeJS and MySql/PostgreSQL (This is mandatory. Please do not apply in case of lesser experience in either NodeJS or MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop well-designed, performant and scalable microservices
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code that follow software development best practices
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Expose business functionality to frontend/mobile applications and partner systems through secure and scalable APIs.
- Build integrations with 3rd party applications through apis’ to ingest and process data
- Ensure security and data protection aspects within the applications
- Contribute to devops by building CD/CI pipelines to automate releases
- Ensure high performance and availability of distributed systems and applications
- Interact directly with client project team members and operational staff to support live customer deployments and production issues.
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications using Scala and related technologies.
- Thorough understanding of multithreading concepts and async execution using Actor model.
- Thorough understanding of Play framework, GraphQL and GRPC technologies.
- Experience in using DAL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries for data access.
- Experiencing in developing and hosting APIs and integration with external applications.
- Experience in building data models and repositories using relational and NoSql databases.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket and agile methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, dynamodb, kinesis and others.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming and distributed architectures.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Affinity for learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with docker is a plus
- Comfortable in working with Unix/Linux environment
- Strong communication skills — both written and verbal
1 to 3 years’ experience in .Net + MVC
• Experience in AngularJS, NodeJS or ReactJS will give an edge
• Database technologies -MySQL/PostgreSQL
• API design & development
• CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or similar
• Write reusable, efficient code
• Added Advantage - AWS
Candidate should be able to join within 15-30 days, is willing to work with a startup, has experience of 2-5 years, and are from Pune.