3+ Double Click for Publisher (DFP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Double Click for Publisher (DFP) Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ Double Click for Publisher (DFP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Double Click for Publisher (DFP) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
· Familiarity with commercial ad serving platforms such as OpenX, DFP, DFA etc.
· Excellent presentation and storytelling skills with PowerPoint.
· Experience with Excel/Pivot tables.
· Excellent diagnostic skills.
· Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that optimize the use of our tech platform.
· Superior time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Job Location - Verse Innovation, Helios Business Park, 11th Floor, Wing E, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
About the co.–Our client is an agency of the world’s largest media investment company which is a part of WPP. It is a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels.
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore
Responsibilities of the role:
Manage extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps, either via Datorama or in partnership with Neo Technology team. Data sources will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc…
Implement and manage data system architecture Audit and manage data taxonomy/classifications from multiple systems and partners
Manage the extraction, loading, and transformation of multiple data sets
Cleanse all data and metrics; perform override updates where necessary
Execute all business rules according to requirements Identify and implement opportunities for efficiency throughout the process.
Manage and execute thorough QA process and ensure quality and accuracy of all data and reporting deliverables
Manipulate and analyze “big” data sets synthesized from a variety of sources, including media platforms and marketing automation tools
Generate and manage all data visualizations and ensure data is presented accurately and is visually pleasing
Assist analytics team in running numerous insights reports as needed Help maintain a performance platform and provide insights and ongoing recommendations around.
What you will need:
3+ years’ experience in an analytics position working with large amounts of data
Hands-on experience working with data visualization tools such as Datorama, Tableau, or PowerBI Additional desirable skills include tag management experience, application coding experience, statistics background
Digital media experience background preferred, including knowledge of Doubleclick and web analytics tools
2 hour overlap with NY or Chicago in the morning (EST or CST time zones)
Excellent communication skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.