Double Click for Publisher (DFP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.
Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Execute an ecosystem strategy for adding and growing key data partners to the Platform. Typical deal structure will include partner identification, outreach, negotiation of terms, and closing
- Maintain positive relationships with existing data partners, piloting new initiatives and evaluating the performance of these initiatives as part of the larger Platform strategy
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements
- Execute high-impact marketing programs around new data partner initiatives to enhance positioning
- Assist with high profile client and new business initiatives relating to specific client data acquisition requirements
- Operate as an expert in the data ecosystem, with deep knowledge of 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies
- Oversee quarterly reports on market, industry and adoption rates for management team measuring the business value of the program, present findings to senior management
- Find and understand new and emerging technologies; bring new ideas and perspectives back into R&D and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- OR equivalent professional work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media and advertising landscape along with the major players in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, audience segmentation and targeting, and both traditional and programmatic media channels
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Proven communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Success managing a direct report
New venture by a large retail group.
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensuring the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives, support the agencies in audience planning strategies utilising all data assets
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into [m]insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies to businesses.
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Chief of Staff, Founders’ Office
We are opening up hiring for a role which offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders at Card91 to shape key strategies related to PMF, partnerships and product design, define product roadmap and raise capital. Essentially a whatever-it-takes approach to assist founders on key business aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founders to fundraise, solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer conversations, carry out market and industry research and devise strategies to increase NPS
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Research, develop and implement a strategy to be abreast with competition globally and figure out potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Run near term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as build mid to long-term capabilities for the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experience of 4 to 6 years working as a Management/Strategy consultant and/or formulating strategy in a fast paced high growth start-up.
- A prior experience in investment banking/fund raising is a must.
- Master in Business Administration, preferably from a top-tier business school.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry or Fintech is preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills along with top verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
What’s on offer
- Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
- Opportunities to learn and interact directly with the founders and with other payment industry leaders
- Competitive renumeration, stock options, group health insurance & PF
- Other office perks of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process
About the role:
It is about generating sales and solving customer's problems with regards to marketing/advertising. You will work as
an extended marketing arm of the brands and all the actions strongly exhibit a Customer-First approach. The
primary role is to identify potential brands/companies, onboard new clients, and ensure the retention of the existing
ones. In the process of onboarding and retention, you are also exposed to campaign planning and execution based
on the client's brief.
• What makes this role interesting?
• Complete understanding of Sales
• Exposure to a variety of clients from different industries
• Get to work with the marketing team of various companies (small, mid, large)
The role has 2 distinct areas of responsibility:
• Day to Day work
• Relationship Management
You Are Expected To
• Identify new brand/company basis trends, market knowledge, current advertisers
• Reach out and make connections with identified brand/company
• Understanding clients business, identifying their marketing problems, and collecting the marketing campaign
• Plan the advertising campaign basis the brief and get a go-ahead from clients to execute the advertising
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that the campaigns are performing/executed as per the commitment.
• Coordinate with clients for smooth flow of work and reporting of ongoing advertising campaigns
• Ensuring that the monthly/yearly revenues targets are being achieved
• Preparing Daily Task Reports
• The work hours are equally split between - answering emails/calls and campaign execution & campaign
• Forge strong business relationships with the clients
• Build a culture of high performance & innovation in the team
• Experience and skills required
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, coupons, gym memberships, etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail of custom benefits through their employers.
What will you do?
- Identifying strategic partners by conducting market research to find the appropriate companies or domains to explore strategic alliances
- Build and execute a plan to elevate our partnerships and build a robust opportunity pipeline. Our partnerships involve collaborating on GTM, product, technology, and marketing
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships across the “Alliance partner”, and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns of our partner.
- Build processes to grow our pipeline, innovate with GTM, market jointly with partners to customers and explore new avenues of growth
- Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiating, closing out of deals with a focus on business development, and sourcing deals.
- Scale impactful partnerships and build a cross-functional view of the organization across sales, marketing, product, and customer/partner success
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- 5-7 yrs in alliances, partnerships, sales, or similar experience.
- An MBA degree is a plus, not a must
- Exceptional communication skills- written, verbal
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the rewards/gift cards/perks industry is a plus
- Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products/Tech solutions and similar enterprise solutions
- Hands-on experience on account management CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, and similar
- Ability to manage clients/partners independently with minimum supervision
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially growing from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
● Develop an overall strategy for online marketplace development and manage the day to day operations for various platforms
● Drive and own sales and revenue targets from eCommerce operations for the brand
● Coordinate with our Digital Marketing Team for promotions
● Create strategies to drive sales through eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paytm, Purplle, etc
● Categorizing, listing, and positioning the company’s products on eCommerce marketplaces
● Manage various operational activities such as merchandising, post listings, customer service, etc. related to the company’s e-commerce presence
● Monitor the business performance on the e-commerce marketplaces and report the same along with recommendations to the management.
● Update and maintain e-commerce sales data and report to the management
● Ensure compliance with relevant laws & regulations while managing various agreements, contracts, disclaimers, etc
Here’s what you should have:
● Minimum of 4+ years in handling online marketplaces, preferably in the e-commerce industry
● Strong communication, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Understanding about Ads/Promotion/Coupons/AMS and Optimization of ads.
● Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
● Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
● Masters in Marketing/MBA is a plus
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for driving sales through e-commerce platforms & offline partnerships for the categories
- The person would be the business owner for all the categories at HeSpoke. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Overlooking the cost of production, materials & trims required. Planning and sourcing the requirements for the product categories.
- Sourcing knowledge of relevant supplier base to on-board materials at right price
- Create and manage supplier relations to develop long term, reliable & sustainable business
- Builds a strong supplier/vendor base that would stay relevant at every stage of business
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Office Location: Less than a mile from Forum Mall, Koramangala