3+ Board Bringup Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Board Bringup Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ Board Bringup Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Board Bringup Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
• Exposure to Android CTS/VTS test development and fixing of CTS/VTS issues.
• Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
• Excellent in C, C++ programming
• Good understanding of Android architecture (AOSP, Binder IPC, HAL Layers & Native services)
• Board bring-up, Kernel Migration & Android Porting/Upgrade.