Autodesk Maya Jobs in Mumbai
Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India
and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children's early literacy. We
have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language
development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics
learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills.
With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to
empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
- Develop and maintain art production workflow/pipeline by writing scripts/tools to aid artists to create more efficiently
- Become embedded with external customer teams to develop games, tools and provide support
- Integrate assets into client’s applications without sacrificing artistic vision or exceeding technical limits of the platform
- Produce particles, shaders and other VFX for Unity applications(Unity 2019.4 LTS)
- Build close relationships with client engineers and with Unity's internal development teams
- Efficiently solve problems, communicate, and educate our clients, both remotely and on-site at their offices
- Proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of Unity Engine technology
- Excellent skills in:
- Understanding of the technical art asset delivery for an entire game for real-time use.
- Writing shaders for real-time rendering.
- Unity Visual Effect Graph
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator for Texture & sheet creation.
- Shader Graph for unity 2019.4.2
- Communication, in both spoken and written English
- Self-organization and working independently
- Collaboration and working in teams
- Enthusiasm for working with video games projects.
- Minimum experience 2+ years.
- Location - Mumbai
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to make beautiful things in real-time
- Experience on 2D games
- Scripting skills in C#
- Comprehensive knowledge of rendering fundamentals: modeling, texturing/shading/surfacing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering
- Profiling and performance optimization of applications
- Experience using the Unity engine professionally
- Experience with technical writing, training or giving talks
Position - Unreal Authorise Instructor
Location: - Thane (Work from Office)
- Build tools and infrastructure for any of the following: physics-based modelling and simulation tools / 3Dcharacter animation / computer graphics (such as real-time photorealistic rendering, photoreal material modelling, physics-based animation, motion capture) / prototypes for future AR/VR experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers and researchers in areas like computer vision,machine learning, graphics, and art
- For the first 2 Months you will be recording videos for an existing unreal Project.
- Develop prototypes for future AR/VR experiences, cutting edge research, drive continued development, or integrate robust solutions into products
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems
- Set direction in how Ajna Labs develop future 3D capabilities
- Must be an Unreal Authorize Instructor
- Experience in any of the following: computer graphics, rendering, physics-based simulation, 3D character animation, advanced optimization techniques, motion capture, or games middleware/tooling
- Experience shipping one or more products on large code bases that span a range of platforms and tools
- Experience using or building 3D engines (Unreal), 3D applications or equivalent
- Experience with C++ or C# programming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Computer Science, Computational Physics,
- Computer Graphics, Animation, or a similar field
- Experience with any combination of the following: 3D graphics (lighting, effects, shaders, or other low-level system), visual effects (VFX), 3D character animation, mobile CPU/GPU programming,
- Gameplay tooling and pipeline development or gameplay development in AR/VR
- Experience mentoring junior staff / interns
Win Exciting Prices /Job Offer by participating in Hackathon for Unity, click on https://tecknotrove.com/
Applicants for this position must have a good working knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
Additionally, good candidates should have:
Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
Ability to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix
multiplication, quaternions, etc.)
Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or
Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue
Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VR
Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
UI/UX ability and experience a plus
Nice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max,
Maya, Substance, etc.
Working in a small project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences
for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal
Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever
Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project
Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
Using industry-standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
Participating in project planning and team code reviews
Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
- Understand target audience persona
- Ability to convert requirements into a learning game outline, plot, game mechanics and storyline.
- Develop dynamic characters and grahics
- Create the rules of the game
- Conduct play testing to test the game concept
- Develop user interface concepts (menus and controls)
- Generate the Game Design Document (GDD)
- Develop and test early prototypes
- Define the user experience
- Work with programmers to design the back end of the game
- Produce sound effects, dialogue, musical score, sound mix and sound edit
- Manage quality assurance testing, and follow up on feedback