Apache Tomcat Jobs in Ahmedabad
India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
at Ebizz Infotech
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 1+ years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
• Designing and Programming web based application and backend system.
• Testing and debugging application
• Analyze requirements and propose appropriate solutions
• Work independently and in teams
• Communicate effectively with project managers, designers, QA team
• 2+ years of software development experience
• Code Ignitor and Laravel development experience a big plus
• Advanced knowledge of SQL is important
• Should be able to analyze requirements and design robust system
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
at Fruxinfo Private Limited
PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
Knowledge of web development like Ecommerce, CMS, Custom Application Development, Blog, Social Networking and custom PHP.
Open Source (codeigniter,Laravel. . )
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
at IndusIT Technolab Private Limited
Roles & Responsibilities:
Additional Skills: Magento-specific optimization skills with the ability to analyze the performance Ability plan, schedule, and monitor own/other’s work. PHP: - 1 year.
US Healthcare Company
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad and Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 04
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
at BoTree Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
If you believe in “ First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. ”, we are looking for you.
- Atleast 4 - 6 years of experience working Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Very good at Analysis and Design.
- Passion to write good quality code.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
BoTree Technologies was incorporated in 2012 and since then we have constantly worked towards building a place to work which provides each member an opportunity to challenge herself and grow on a day to day basis.
at GeekMindz Solutions LLP
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data
at Eight petals
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento