•Candidate should have basic communication and good convincing power.
•Candidate should be comfortable with calling.
•Lead generation, Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
•Outstanding problem solving skills.
•Have great interpersonal skills.
•Candidate should have strong organizational skills.
About Flaxen Infosoft
Set and manage client expectations on Data Science solutions quality
Drive customer delight through actionable insights
Identify risks and develop mitigation plan accordingly
Be the face of Ganit and represent Ganit’s vision and capabilities at the highest level of integrity and quality
Understand business requirements and translate to analytical requirements
Solve complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new
age data sources and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
Communicate effectively with client / offshore team to manage client expectations and
ensure timeliness and quality of insights.
Collaborate with internal team to execute solution development.
Challenge status quo of projects and drive superior project management.
Identify Work Breakdown Structure and manage team members
Explore profitable avenues and opportunities for Ganit to grow in the account
Act as a thought leader to imagine and implement new ideas at client and Ganit
Collaborate Ganit’s marketing and branding team to help in brand building activities
Identify cross-pollination ideas across accounts and subgroups
Possess business acumen to manage revenues profitably and meet financial goals consistently.
Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions.
Have ability to adapt to the changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
Master’s Degree from Tier 1 Institute
Vyapar is a SaaS-Based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge Capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a Billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, Distributors & Retailers.
What is the role about?
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscription for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Self-motivated with good communication skills, negotiation skills and zeal to perform.
● Fluent in Hindi and English language
Perks & Benefits
● Medi claim, Gratuity, sales incentive, attendance incentive.
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
must have a laptop and internet connection
permanent work from homepermanent
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
1. Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
4. Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE (ROOFTOP).
WHO WE ARE
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is a Design, Engineering and Consultancy Company, which delivers solar turnkey engineering solutions to all IPPs, Developers, EPCs and System Integrators.
Since its inception in 2014, EES has successfully serviced over 3,000MW of solar projects across India and internationally in Afghanistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. EES is a technical service provider and gives Design-Engineering, Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Independent Engineering, Plant Audit and Project Management Consultancy services to various lifecycle of solar projects. EES is one of the few companies that offer such diverse services in the solar power sector.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.excleng.com
- Position: Sales Executive (Rooftop)
- Reporting To: Founder of the company
- Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our services and company profile to address the concerns of prospective clients.
- Place phone calls to potential clients from our readily available database.
- Market research and continuous lead generation via different sources will be an added advantage.
- To identify potential prospects for solar projects in the residential, commercial & industrial segments.
- Convert 5 to 10 sales leads per day into online or physical meetings.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Refer customer complaints to the manager for quality control.
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Maintaining the database of the customers regularly.
CANDIDATE’S SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Telecaller, Telemarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Good networking skills.
- Must be an excellent team player with good inter-personnel skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
TALENT HUNT PROCESS
- Preliminary Interview: First round of interviews will be conducted by company HR who will be responsible for the screening process.
- Technical Interview: Technical head will analyze the candidate on domain knowledge over a phone call or In-person considering the situation.
- Closure Interview: Final round of interviews will be conducted by HR to discuss remuneration and other terms & conditions.
ShareNest is India’s first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
• Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
• Nurture potential prospects consistently through diligent follow-up
• Consistently meet/exceed sales targets set at a market, podded level
• Make over 80+ calls a day, 20+ presentations a week in a virtual environment
• Partner with Sales & Central Sales Team to drive the prospect down funnel to close
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
• Run a sophisticated sales pipeline management for new outbounds and nurturing
• Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market
• Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
• Travel 10% of the time for team collaboration and market support
• Graduate from any field with 1-3 years of experience in new acquisitions sales
• Proficient Communication skills and fluency in the English language.
• Track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
• Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment.
• Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
• Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs.
Job Title – Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS)
The Enterprise Sales Executive (SAAS) will be chartered with driving the adoption of the Software Vendor's technology into and within new clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources for success.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-3 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
1. Answer questions about products or the company.
2. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
3. Handle Grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Good communication skills is a must.
- Responsible for client engagement & Manage the requirements
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Coordinate the builder to arrange for the site visit and share the necessary information to clients
- Visit the connected properties and identify the USPs to pitch better to clients
- Manage the feedback from the client
- Understand the real estate market & comparison of the product
- Maintain good business relationship with client and builder
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to enhance the market & expand the business network
- Work with the team to share the responsibilities and work towards achieving team’s targets
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven