(NOTE- we are looking for those candidates who join immediately or notice period of within 15-20days)
• Job Scope
o Conduct penetration testing on internal website/system owned by EC-Council
o Produce a report and presentation to the system owner explaining the security
structure and the vulnerabilities of the system
o Conduct scoping for any new projects
o Research and recommend fixes for issues/vulnerabilities identified during the
o Create and update security test plan regularly according to the nature of the website
o Conduct research on new vulnerabilities and threats regularly to improve oneself
• Minimum Requirements
o At least 3 year experience in conducting any three of the following
▪ Network Penetration Testing
▪ Mobile Application Penetration Testing
▪ Web Application Penetration Testing
▪ Source Code Review
▪ Writing, extending and modifying exploits, shellcode
▪ Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscation and ciphers
o Bachelor’s degree in IT security related field or equivalent
o Any (2) of the following certification ; OSCP, OSCE, OSEP, OSWE, CRT, LPT or
o Proficiency in at least 1 programming language such as PHP, ruby, Python, Perl
o Strong understanding of encryption (SSL/TLS, PKI) and other authentication methods
o Good experience with tools used for penetration testing such as Metasploit,
BurpSuite, w3af, Kali Linux, SQLMap, Skipfish
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when dealing with
large reports and datasets with a high standard of documentation
o Mastery in linux/unix operating system and bash/Powershell
MUST AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
MUST 4+ years development experience in either Python, PHP, Go, Ruby -
Nice to have Understanding of “TDD” (Test driven development
MUST 4+ years experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite,
CircleCI, Jenkins, Bamboo)
MUST 4+ years experience with observability tools (One of NewRelic,
DataDog, Grafana, CloudWatch, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with logging tools (one of SumoLogic, Scalyr,
Splunk, ElasticSearch, Elk, similar)
MUST 4+ years experience with configuration-as-code tools (one of
Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
MUST 2+ years experience with Docker containers / 12 factor
MUST 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
Preferred Technical Skills:
- 7+ years experience with troubleshooting Unix/Linux
- Understanding of Networking concepts - TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE, VPN
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python, Go
- Experience in managing a large-scale web operations role
- Bonus points for experience with Ansible, Kubernetes, SQL and NoSQL datastores, CI/CD
- Hands-on working with private or public cloud services in a highly available and scalable production environment.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of distributed systems is a big plus.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to work for a geo-distributed cross-functional group
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects independently
- Demonstrated ability of technical mentoring and coaching
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and the ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, developers, Product Managers, etc
Information Security Specialist
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking Information Security Specialist who has the expertise and deep knowledge of Information security regulations, compliance, and SIEM tools, and the ability to develop, describe and implement Security Baselines and Policies.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Design, deploy, and support Information Security Solutions provided by BDS
· Assist clients to carry out the IT Risk Management assessment on both on-prem and cloud platforms
· Provide subject matter expertise on IT security compliances during the security audits to meet various security governances.
· Research and strategic analysis of existing, and evolving all IT and data security technologies
· Establish baselines to define required security controls for all infrastructure components and application stack
· Follow latest vulnerabilities and threats intelligence updates across a wide range of technologies and make recommendations for improvements in the security baselines.
· Overseeing security event monitoring, understand the impact, and coordinate remediation efforts
· Create and optimize the SIEM rules to adjust the specification of alerts in responding to incident follow up
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule during off-hours
Key Skills & Qualification
· Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in information/cyber security, audit, and compliance
· Certifications in any of technical security specialty (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM)
· Experience in managing SIEM products like Arcsight, Qradar, Sumo Logic, RSA NetWitness Suite, ELK, Splunk
· Exposure of the security audit tools on public cloud platforms
· Solid understanding of the underlying LINUX/UNIX and Windows OS security architecture
· Certified Ethical Hacker would be a plus
· Handling of Security audits is a must
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly.
- We are looking for a Senior SRE with a proven track record of success leading complex cloud-hybrid environments. You will have:
- Strong sense of Being an Owner, Wearing the Customer Shoes, with the ability to Empower Others demonstrated through clear
- communication and collaboration.
- Skills to work independently with multiple global teams, developing, configuring, deploying, and operating our global infrastructure on AWS and on-prem.
- Operational experience in complex distributed and real-time systems, including experience with SLO/SLAs towards high availability,reliability and DR goals.
- DevOps experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Ability to think at scale, bringing a focus on continuous delivery methodologies from design through deployment and operations.
- Experience building and managing systems with tools including Kubernetes, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Kafka, Docker, and Terraform.
- 5+ years experience in a Software and/or Site Reliability Engineering role
- Experience writing automation code in GoLang, Python or Java
- Experience developing and operating large scale distributed systems with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in running real time and low latency high available applications (Kafka, gRPC, RTP)
- Experience running public cloud environments on AWS
- Experience running hybrid clouds and on-prem infrastructures on Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
IT Security Manager- 8-12 Years
NOTE - We are looking for those candidates who can join immediately or within 15-20 days of the notice period.
• Lead IT security projects including design and implementation of security infrastructure &software
• Experience working with Linux/UNIX administration"
• Define next gen IT security strategy, architecture, and processes for the group
• Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop security solutions
• Lead validation of BCP & DR as per the organizational needs
• Experience with framing apolicies, processes and procedures and their implementation of IT Security for both On premise and Cloud infrastructure
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
• Maintain and manage security for all existing and new IT infrastructure and Applications
• Monitor security performance of information technology systems to drive cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving & standardization of the IT infrastructure
• Develop strategies for infra and application hardening
• Hands on experience with implementation of various security products & infrastructure
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying and ensure no performance impact on the systems so that they operate effectively
• Prepare plan and strategies to ensure security of the organization including both high and low risk events.
• Develop budgets for security operations and new initiatives.
• Coordinate security operations, Audit & Compliance activities along with law enforcement and government agencies.
• Ensure completeness of documentation and have exposure to ISO 27001, ISMS policies
• Work with key IT service providers to ensure industry standard platform, network and endpoint security posture
Key Skills required:
• Critical Infrastructure Management- (Manage SPI, Certification resources and infrastructure)
• WAF – Barracuda, Cloudflare, Akamai
• Cloud Security – AWS and Azure are preferred
• Work with Software and teams in resolving vulnerabilities
• SSL and PKI infrastructure management
• SIEM – Event Management, Endpoint Management, Threat analysis, patch Management
• Anti-Virus (VDC and Global Endpoints)- Web content filtering, Definition updates,
• Time Monitoring – system health checks and resource utilization checks, SIEM log analysis
• Log Monitoring and Log Analysis – collect, alert, store, search, report and share system and WAF logs
• Manage compliance – PCI, ISO
• Ability to work in global environments with teams spread globally
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with framing policies, processes and procedures and their implementation of IT Security for both On premise and Cloud infrastructure
experience with policies
• blue team (any experience with defending the network)
any experience with vulnerability assessment and PT
About the Role
Dremio’s SREs ensure that our internal and externally visible services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement. You will be joining a newly formed team that will spearhead our efforts to launch a cloud service. This is an opportunity to join a very fast growth startup and help build a cloud service from the ground up.
Responsibilities and Ownership
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Evangelize and advocate for reliability practices across our organization.
- Collaborate with other Engineering teams to support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, monitoring/alerting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Analyze and optimize our core product by developing and implementing reliability and performance practices.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Be on-call for services that the SRE team owns.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the following areas: SRE, DevOps, Cloud Operations, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Excellent command of cloud services on AWS/GCP/Azure, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Have moderate-advanced experience in Java, C, C++, Python, Go or other object-oriented programming languages.
- You are Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- You have a great ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- You have a solid background in software development and architecting resilient and reliable applications.
The Cyber Security Analyst will help to assess, plan, and enact security measures to protect the Hubbell organization from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems. This job involves simulating attacks to identify vulnerabilities, testing new software to help protect the
company & data, and assisting users in adhering to new regulations and processes to ensure safety and compliance. The Cyber Security Analyst will work as part of the Security Operations team to execute, monitor and report-out on the scheduled tasks associated with maintaining the overall cyber hygiene for the company
Respond and investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
Work in conjunction with the cybersecurity team to develop automation for scheduled tasks and reporting
Respond to specific threats, evaluating company exposure, and risk.
Assist in the execution of penetration testing.
Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
Stay up to date on cybersecurity trends, threats, and remediation
Attend daily security operations meetings
A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
2-3 years of experience with software development in C-Sharp, Python or Java
2 years of experience with scripting tools such as PowerShell, Unix Bash and Bourne
Familiarity with patch management
Familiar with common cyber frameworks and tools such as NIST and MITRE Attack
Awareness of common cybersecurity threats and hacking methodologies
Previous experience with Incident response and forensics
Knowledge Network security and segmentation
An experienced and hands-on Technical Architect to lead our Video analytics & Surveillance product
• An ideal candidate would have worked in large scale video platforms (Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar, etc) or Surveillance softwares
• As a Technical Architect, you are hands-on and also a top contributor to the product development
• Leading teams under time-sensitive projects
• Expert level Python programming language skills is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with Deep Learning & Machine learning projects is a MUST
• Has to experience in design and development of products
• Review code & mentor team in improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and address complex technical problems.
• Has to be a quick learner & ability to adapt to increasing customer demands
• Hands-on experience in design and deploying large scale docker and Kubernetes
• Can lead a technically strong team in sharpening the product further
• Strong design capability with microservices-based architecture and its pitfalls
• Should have worked in large scale data processing systems
• Good understanding of DevOps processes
• Familiar with Identity management, Authorization & Authentication frameworks
• Possesses very strong Software Design, enterprise networking systems, advanced problem-solving skills
• Experience writing technical architecture documents