The Client Support Intern will be responsible for assisting clients and providing support with their technical needs, answering client inquiries via email and phone, and resolving client complaints in a timely manner. As a hybrid role, this internship position will be located in Dubai but some work from home is acceptable.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ytviews Digital Media
YTVIEWS.IN means Your Trusted Views is asia’s top social media marketing website with 10000+ active clients working in more than 20 countries. YTVIEWS DIGITAL MEDIA PVT LTD is a social media marketing & branding company in 2017. www.ytviews.in Alexa rank is among top 30000 websites in the world. YTVIEWS have been working on 7 new social media products & app which will be launched in upcoming days.Our organisation have expertise and decimates team globally to give the best campaign support & giveng delivery on time.In 2024 we will be bring our social exchange platform where bloggers and creators can submit and share their content online.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems and more
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Experience of phone-based Software Application/Technical Support or call center experience supporting end users
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Proven problem-solving skills and technical aptitude
- Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills.
***Urgent Requirement ***
Job Role : Technical Support (Chat support)
Qualification : 12th Pass and above ( No B-tech and BE )
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Location : Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Shifts : 24/7 Shifts ( Rotational shifts)
Working Days : 5 days & Rotational week offs
Training Period : 30 Days
Cab Facility : 1 Way
Radius : 15 kms Radius
Rounds Of Interview :
1) HR screening
2) Live Chat session
3) Kahoot Test : Technical, English Questions and Typing test (90% accuracy,30 WPM)
4) Operational Manager.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Manage Voice/Non voice Process- Payment, Refunds etc.
- Ensures metrics, monitor process, provide regular coaching & mentoring to team.
- Knowledge of payments and fintech.
- Respond to requests through emails or chats for information in a timely, professional and positive manner to develop strong customer relations.
- Providing information about a product or service.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical bent of mind to isolate a problem quickly.
- Have proven experience in the same domain.
Education- Any Graduate
Handle customer complaints,
Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions,
Process customer accounts and file documents.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
The role will be part of our customer success team. You will work extensively on large datasets to identify and help remediate data risks for customers from diverse domains, and support them as a trusted security advisor.
- Analyse customer data on Concentric Platform, extract relevant insights to identify data risks, develop risk remediation strategies
- Prepare and present data risk reports to customers. Handhold them for implementation of the risk remediation strategies
- Develop, curate and maintain training datasets for AI models
- Label large datasets for supervised learning of AI models
- Serve as customer’s trusted data security advisor, providing subject matter expertise, strategic guidance to drive adoption of concentric platform aligned with customer objectives
- Strong experience on with data analytics. Proven ability to extract relevant insights from big volumes of data to solve specific problems. Eye for detecting trends, anomalies in data.
- Experience in developing training datasets for AI models and data labelling for supervised learning of AI models.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer advisory experience preferably in data security domain
- Experience on with Excel as data analysis and reporting tool is required. Knowledge of other tools like Python, Kibana, Jira, ppt will be a plus.
- Broad knowledge of operationalizing data security, regulations and standards will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills across various formats and mediums. Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Use creative problem-solving skills to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Concentric platform
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering discipline from premium institute
Exp - 1 + Yrs
Shift - Rotational shifts
Location - Chennai Guindy
CTC - 2 To 4.5 LPA
Gender - Male only
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Confirming/Cancelling hotel reservations through Emails.
• Booking Hotels from backend to provide a good Service to the Corporate Clients.
• Reserved hotel Room Rates & preference for business travelers.
• Looking candidate from Experience into International voice /Non voice BPO industry , Hotel industry or Travel industry background.
• Willing to work rotational shifts & rotational week half.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Requirements :- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.- Excellent communication and presentation skills.- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service