Company Profile:- www.http://dazeworks.com/" target="_blank">dazeworks.com
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a http://force.com/
" target="_blank">Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
" target="_blank">Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data migration, and deployment of applications to http://force.com/
" target="_blank">Force.com platform
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience in http://force.com/
" target="_blank">Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the http://salesforce.com/
" target="_blank">Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration (http://salesforce.com/
" target="_blank">Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified http://force.com/
" target="_blank">Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skillsSkills
:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
Awaiting your response with an updated CV.