Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About kolan software technologies llp
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
About this role
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic content marketer with an inclination towards digital long-form content to join our founding team. As the second member of our marketing team, you'll need to possess a strong drive, take ownership of your work, and have an insatiable desire to take action and make things happen 🚀
You will be responsible for developing engaging, high-quality, and SEO-friendly content. Your primary focus will be on creating content that attracts and engages our target audience, drives organic traffic, and promotes brand awareness.
You will be working closely with the founders, marketing, and product teams to ensure that the content you produce stays relevant, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly at all times.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's voice and message and ensuring that our content is engaging and relevant to our target audience. You will be required to:
- Write a variety of well-researched, engaging, and target audience-oriented content, including but not limited to: long-form blogs, social media posts, emailers and newsletters, repackaging video content (podcasts and webinars), eBooks, whitepapers, website content, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the user, their stage of the journey and intent
- Frequently conducting keyword research and incorporating best SEO practices in the content you produce
- Hustle your way to find channels to promote the different forms of content that you will create
- Set up personal processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the writing process: Strive to get to the published stage with minimal reviews
- Ensure all-around consistency with regard to the style, fonts, images and tone
- Research competitors and industry trends to come up with content pegs that communicate our USPs and strengths to the correct TG
- Publish high-quality compelling content within established timelines to achieve outcomes
- Work towards minimizing the time for research by curating high-quality sources for research
📎 Key qualifications
- Minimum 3 years - as a content marketer, or similar role in B2B SaaS company.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has a proven record in SEO performance for
dynamic content on large scale. (Something like news, location-based listing)
Have seen organic traffic of multi-millions from SEO.
Can take ownership of the complex project.
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- · Manage the company website by updating, writing, and editing product and market content, while maintaining a consistent and appealing appearance throughout the web pages and documents
- · Improve SEO organically and through selective Strategic Google AdWords campaigns; managed internally or with outside consultant
- · Manage company global online presence on all vendor sites, industry directories, Google Business listings, and establish systematic LinkedIn posting plan with Sales & Service Manager input
- · Mine and analyze data from the ERP system to identify and create targeted Prospect Lists to be furnished to the company’s Inside and Outside salespeople
- · Ability to research business opportunities and present ideas and findings to company management
- Qualifications and skills
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business with major in Marketing with relevant coursework in Website design/management and analytics
- · Creative thinking (visual & messaging); digital design skills are a significant plus
- · Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- · Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- · Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Team Lead, Digital Marketing
Goregaon East, Mumbai
Manager / Assistant Manager
Day Shift: 09:30 am to 6.30 pm (Mon to Fri + 1 Saturday Working)
Part of the Middle Management Team, Team Lead – Digital Marketing will manage a team of specialists in SEO & SEM to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports team in our international offices.
The focus of the role is to manage the campaign life cycle, drive optimization based on best practices and advertiser inputs, retain the book managed (advertiser as well as budget) and maintain quality score above benchmarks defined.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
• Oversee and manage the assigned team of SEM & SEO analyst and drive campaign traffic and revenues
• Measure, report and optimize performance of all online marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs set
• PPC: Manage monthly budget utilization, advertiser goals (CTR, CPC & CPL) and Quality score. Coordinate with international teams to publish the seasonal calendar for campaign updates
• SEO: implement SEO strategies (on page & off page) and best practices to increase organic traffic, clicks and impressions.
• Ensure team completes all task assigned by respective account managers and meets the SLA defined
• Ensure team meets its annual objectives
• Coaching and development of team members
• Manage career roadmap for team members
• Complete audits for the team assigned as per sample size agreed with the reporting manager
• Resource planning to ensure capacity is maintained at optimum level
• Publish Weekly / Monthly Dashboard on SLAs / KPIs achieved
• Work closely with Quality & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
• Look for areas of opportunity / gaps in process to improve efficiencies
• Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
• Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
• Good execution and managerial skills
• Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines
• Focused and detail-oriented
• Adaptability / Ability to Multitask
• Good communication skills (written & spoken)
• Good Ms Office Skills / Presentation Skills
• Open to Feedback & Suggestions
• Strive for excellence and can take quick decisions
• Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel
• Good understanding of Online Marketing Industry (International)
• Exposure to Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Social Media, and email marketing
• Google AdWords / Google Analytics / Yahoo Bing Certified preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduation Mandatory
• Overall experience of minimum 8 years
• Last 3 years in managing a team of at least 5 to 6 members
• Candidates working for Outsourced Processes of International Online Marketing Firms in BPOs eligible
• Online/Digital, Ecommerce, Direct Marketing- Online Lead Generation Industry experience preferred
Mumbai based candidates preferred
- Owning the ecommerce website of the brand.
- Managing the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
- Being a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure quality and timely publishing of all web content.
- Participating in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can effectively help in developing and executing creative ecommerce solutions.
- Directing integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size, and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Owning and managing Internet marketing solutions, social media integration, search engine optimization (SEO), and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
- Providing thought leadership, innovation, and process optimization initiatives such as implementing ecommerce software and other industry best practices.
- Identifying new areas of ecommerce opportunities beyond current brand offering.
What you need to have:
- A seasoned professional in the digital retailing market or business-to-consumer (B2C)
- Experience in managing own ecommerce venture platforms will be a plus
- Experience in consumer based startup or D2C vertical of FMCG
- Expertise in the industry and product
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Developing and designing online and email marketing campaigns
- Experience in Affiliate marketing, Knowledge of SEO, Digital Advertising: Google Ads, Facebook Ads
Are you passionate about helping people make smart financial decisions? Do you have excellent writing and research skills?
We’re looking for kick-ass, English speaking content writers to work with us at our offices in New Delhi who will help us create informative and engaging articles for our blog and newsletter.
We are looking for someone who:
- has literary experience writing about personal finance or technology;
- gives special attention to detail and is not only articulate but also follows the pillars of brevity;
- can understand complex or highly-technical topics and can distill it for the masses in a simple and engaging copy;
- has experience with other blogging platforms and a strong grasp of SEO;
- expert fluency - both with written and oral methods of communication - in English;
- uses fin-tech applications daily to manage their offline & online transactions; and
- has more than two debit cards, and one (or more) credit card(s).
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a good understanding of the Indian financial space - technical and theoretical - will make your job application shine even more brightly.
Along with your CV, please send us links to 2-3 published examples of your work.
Job Summary: --
- Should be fluent in English (Written & Verbal)
- Create high-quality content
- Create and Execute Social Media strategy and roadmap.
- Proficient in handling Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+, Youtube)
- Interact with Followers daily
- Well versed with various KPIs, Reports.
- Well versed with latest Social Media Tools and Trends
- Must be Creative Thinker, Detail Oriented, Smart & Hardworking
- Responsibilities and Duties: --
- Must be able to manage Multiple Brand's Pages
- Able to build trending content for social media
- Use of Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Instagram followers, Crowdfire, etc)- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting
- Goal to increase the number of followers, brand awareness, and website visitors- Should be detailed focused.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications: -
- Handling Social Media platforms, Able to build trending content for social media, Social Media monitoring tools.
- Fast Growth
- Metro Connectivity (Walking Distance from Noida sec 15 or sec 16 Metro)
- Friendly Culture
- Minimum 1 Year Contract