Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Designing wireframes and screening designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Integrating third-party APIs
- Handling integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Working on the implementation of security, data protection, and data storage solution
- Working on performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation or Diploma in Computers
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Institution background will be a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Lead Graphic Designer (Static) you’ll be part of the marketing team making graphics and imagery to help with marketing and user acquisition projects.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make eye catching graphics to showcase Kwalee’s games”
What you will really be doing
- Leading the design of graphics for our Marketing department
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing graphics for various campaigns
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc,
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 4 plus years of experience as a Graphic Designer making digital artwork / graphics
- Team leading / mentoring experience
- Well versed with tools and softwares such as Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can conceptualise and Visually represent ideas with Aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Knows to develop (via creation or selection) legible, well-designed type, and understanding of layout and spacing.
- Passion for mobile games a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As UX Designer you will be responsible for overseeing the design and user experience of Frolick’s website and app. This will include :design, analysis of both web and app performance, audits and strategic recommendations to address user needs and enhance their experience with Frolick’s digital presence.
Your role will be integral in implementing what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Lead website and app design and development to to drive an amazing user experience that is balanced between intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
- Know how to understand customers, their needs and experience through market research, customer analysis and user feedback
- Develop user interaction design systems and user flow wireframes to communicate product vision and functionalities
- Build an understanding of how each step in the design process and user choices tier up to the vision of Frolick’s customer journey
- Ability to work closely with engineering teams during implementation and communicate customer feedback and understand technical constraints
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your creative ability to better identify our customers’ needs
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of UX design experience, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics or E-commerce
- Strong UX research and design experience with the ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Knowledge of industry tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch among others
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Education - Any Graduate
Note - Send the design portfolio along with updated resume
Experience - 2+ Years
Job Description -
Must have good knowledge in Adobe - Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel draw, Indesign, 3ds max , Maya and Blender.
Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design skills.
Great multi-tasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Start Date: October 1st, 2021
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations with software such as Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.