The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, RDBMS & Nosql and Background Job process management.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Node.JS, PWA, AWS, Google Cloud a major plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
Responsible for architecting and implementing optimal development processes, leading the entire development team, making major decisions, conducting code reviews with a hands on approach to the development of all front-end/back-end and/or mobile functionality.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
● Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs.
● Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
● Experience in Message Queue technologies like RabbitMQ or Kafka (Preferable Kafka).
● Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored Procedure,
Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
● Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j).
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk ,
EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda.
● Experience agile development methodologies.
● Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices.
● Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
Volody is an on-cloud enterprise software product Company providing AI-enabled Contract
Lifecycle Management Software (Volody CLM) for businesses globally. We help legal functions
to digitize & automate legal contract management processes using artificial intelligence tools,
machine learning modules, and workflows. Volody CLM enables businesses to reduce contract
execution time by 50%, saves cost, and enables paperless contract execution.
Job Profile –
Volody is looking for PHP Developers who can help build world-class scalable products which
can contribute to the success of ever-growing business needs.
1. 1 to 5 year’s experience working on PHP framework.
2. Should have knowledge of PHP frameworks like the falcon, Laravel, server
installation,troubleshooting, and advanced coding.
3. Good communication and teamwork.
4. Mumbai candidates only.
1. The candidate will be working on projects for leading corporates learning excellent product
2. The candidate will play a key role in building and enhancing the products for the company.
3. The candidate should know how to build a tech product from scratch.
4. Knowledge of PHP Frameworks, MySQL, jQuery, and Ubuntu is mandatory
- Overall 2+ years’ experience developing web applications
- Experience with
- NET Core
- Entity Framework
- At least one of the following two databases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PostgreSQL Server
- Google Cloud
- Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working with something other than the Microsoft stack (Python, Java, Scala, Go etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis and give estimates for development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Client handling experience
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Ability to work as a team player also as an individual contributor.
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile and Agile processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of C#, .Net core, ASP.NET MVC professional development experience
- Candidate should have hands-on with Logic App, Function App, Azure Function
- Working experience on SQL Server and No SQL Database
- Experience in ORM like LINQ & Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the NoSQL Database will be a great advantage.
- Great analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and data structures.
- Experience designing and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT, Github & SVN
- Should have strong practical knowledge of API Management Services (APIM)
- Good to have: Angular JS, React JS or any other frameworks.
Tools : Visual Studio ,Visual studio code ,SQL server management studio, swagger and postman tool
Educational Qualification: BE, MCA OR Msc IT
Hiring for Node JS Developer. We Foresee a Blockchain Expert in You!
The best technologists are technology agnostic and that builds a stronger foundation to lead the dynamic trends. Strengthening our trust in the same, we have created an exciting opportunity for MERN Stack developers to learn blockchain and grow with us.
All we are looking for is working experience as a Node JS developer and a keen interest in fintech applications.
As a rapidly growing blockchain company, Antier Solutions is always looking for professionals who have a penchant for new technologies.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana Elastic Search
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment
- Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams
- At least 5+ years of solid back-end software development experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good experience as Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership or developer position
- Relevant Team Lead Experience for Minimum of 2 years
- Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
- NodeJS is mandatory
- One RDBMS and one document database mandatory
- Very Strong hands-on knowledge of core PHP, MySql
- Very Strong knowledge of responsive websites
- Knowledge of WordPress (added advantage)
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform integration with various platforms
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of IDEs being used in PHP development
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Oops concepts and MVC Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Data structures and algorithms.
- Strong communication skills
At Primathon, we strive to deliver world-class software for our clients and empower our engineers to become full-stack in technology and provide them 360° experience. We are looking for champions in backend development with experience in NodeJs/Python. You would be working on NodeJs, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis Elastic search, RabbitMq, SQS, Docker, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews
● As a backend engineer, you will work on backend services in Node JS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
● Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
● Designing database schema
● Writing automation test cases
● Write testable, well-thought-out code within the ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● 1+ years of experience as a Backend developer.
● Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
● Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
● Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases
● Strong knowledge on how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
● Attention to detail and the ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
Work Experience ** Minimum 2+Years
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software
engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] You will
have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast paced environment in a fastest
growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across
various products. You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our
systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we
take on challenges that will reshape education industry. You will operate at the
intersection of diverse disciplines - Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision
and various open source tech. You will build solutions for Byju’s learning Apps as well as
few upcoming products with huge market potential and are high on innovation.
We are looking for smart people with excellent coding skills and can-do attitude.
Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to
thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
● Participates in technical design and provides estimation
● Owns one or more small to medium features
● Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
● Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimize rework. Knows when
to ask for help to unblock.
● Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing,
code reviews, code comments etc.
● Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates
Ideal Candidate Profile
● Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
● Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data
● Excellent programming skills in ROR, Golang, NodeJS, Python
● Strong communication skills
● Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
● Experience in Golang, RoR, Unity, ML or Python will be an added advantage