Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
About Rajneethi Management Consultancy
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
HIRING - VISUAL DESIGNERS
( For Beauty Market Place SublimeLife)
About the role:
We’re looking for a smart and creative visual designer who can help Sublime build a strong brand identity across social media, website and offline platforms. Designers at Sublime demonstrate a passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with marketers, brand managers, leaders, and other designers.
Location - Bangalore
Role Type - Full-time
The charter for this role will include:
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Sublime and other verticals visual brands in partnership with Design leadership and others on the Brand Design team
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry-leading design
- Collaborate with designers, writers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience.
- 2- 4 years of experience in visual design
- The technical know-how of software like Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator/ Indesign
- Must hold a degree in Design. (Alumni from Design Institute will have a bonus)
- Strong conceptualization and visualization skills.
- An excellent understanding of visual design disciplines (typography, composition, iconography, colour, layouts)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Drawing skills / Illustration will be a bonus
Note: Every candidate should have a design portfolio link/pdf which will be the 1st round of assessment even before the Work Ex Round.
We're looking for a rockstar illustrator and graphic designer for our product, content, website, and marketing efforts. You'll work directly with our heads of Marketing and Product to visually communicate our vision, product features & customer success.
* Create illustrations to accompany blog content
* Create mobile and web ad content that attract attention and drive action
* Create and optimize graphic illustrations for inclusion in our blog, website and other marketing materials & digital channels
* Bring motion design to our digital properties with animation
* Maintaining design standards to ensure consistency
* Portfolio of completed illustrations
* Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar
* Must have good experience in Figma & Adobe Illustrator
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong conceptual and artistic skills
* Proven Product Design Experience - We should be able to see your product design in action
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
Join an Innovative Growth Team of a fast-growing NYC-Based Start-up (Optional WFH)
Fresh Prints is a New York-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will contribute significantly to sales over the next 12 months.
As our UX-UI Design Team Lead you will be reporting to https://www.linkedin.com/in/tikshita-bharti-03b589129/" target="_blank">Tikshita Bhartihttps://www.linkedin.com/in/tikshita-bharti-03b589129/" target="_blank">, our UX UI Manager. There will be plenty of room for your vision and impact, and eventually, we’ll build a team of designers around you. As
Fresh Prints grows, you will too. For the right person, this role offers limitless opportunities.
You’ll work on the following questions and many more with the other members of our cross-functional Growth team.
- What are the tech needs of our internal team?
- What are the requirements of our end customers? How can we tackle those via tech?
- How do we build user experiences that turn our software into easy-to-use products?
- What does high converting user experience look like?
- How do we innovate to have an impact on the revenue?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
- Work with our tech team to design user experiences for our internal and client-facing tech
- Conduct extensive user research
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product managers
- Write user stories and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and hi-fi prototypes
- Test the wireframes and hi-fi prototypes with all the stakeholders and rapidly iterate on those designs
- Prep design- handoffs and work alongside engineers and product managers throughout the production cycle
- Communicate design decisions and the “why” behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers
- Optimize existing user experiences
- Create clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces
- 4-6 years of UX UI design experience along with some experience leading & mentoring team members
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in design or human-computer interaction (HCI)
- A strong portfolio of user-centered design solutions (Behance, dribble, personal website, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and Photoshop
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with a challenge: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented: You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Great annual salary adjusted for experience and location - $14,000 - $19,000
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
- The job can be based in India or the Philippines (Remote)
- For candidates from India we will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. You have the option of WFH or being in Hyderabad and working from our office
- Candidates from other countries may be considered
- Work timings are ~6:00 am to 2:00 pm EST (US Time Zone)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply
Kapdewala is one of the leading direct-to-consumer online apparel companies in India, focused on providing creative and distinctive fashion at affordable prices for trendy and contemporary Indians. Kapdewala has created fashion reasonable in that across India and has been widely recognized for its unique designs. Buy Funky, Trendy and Affordable Fashion Apparel for the Youth.
Looking for an creative person who will help to create Amazing design for our fashion products in the most compelling manner. The ideal candidate is self-starting, detail-oriented, and most importantly, fascinated by latest fashion and the stories that can be told about them online.
* Graphic designs for website.
* Creative for social mdeia post. You will also be required to research other e-commerce or brand websites to procure additional content for products the team is building.
Skills required:- * photoshop & coraldraw
Preferably good fashion knowledge.
Requirements: *Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. *06 Months years of experience in graphic designing.
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus