Job Description / Responsibilities
● Join a team of great technical professionals who work hard but have fun and enjoy
developing state-of-the-art product-based applications and websites.
● Use best practice coding standards and implement each deliverable.
● Write and manage program and Bug Fixes
● Construct and support integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize and
configure; ensure overall reliability, availability, and high-performance code.
● Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying in size and scope
● Work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment. Effectively handle
time-critical issues and appropriately escalate at-risk items.
Desired profile of the candidate
● Server-side language NodeJS and PHP with experience in any framework.
● Frontend ReactJS, JS and HTML
● MYSQL/MariaDB Database
● Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
● Good to have a cloud experience
● Computer Science/Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
● Experience in writing high-performance and highly scalable code using best
practices and coding standards.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
● Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
● Good to have familiarity with NoSql DB, web servers (e.g. Apache), caching
(Memcache / Redis), Cloud, NodeJs, Microservices architecture Familiar with
agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
● Must know MVC design patterns, XHTML/HTML5, PHP, NodeJS,
functionality and client-side validation.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Knowledge of using version control software such as SVN or GIT will be preferable.
● Experience in either Mobile application or Data Integration with other apps
would be preferred.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer with expertise in Shopify to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining custom e-commerce solutions on the Shopify platform. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy scalable and efficient Shopify-based applications.
- Develop and customize Shopify themes and templates to meet specific client requirements.
- Utilize Shopify Liquid template language to build dynamic and interactive web pages.
- Extend Shopify functionality by integrating third-party apps and plugins.
- Develop custom Shopify apps and extensions using Shopify API and GraphQL.
- Collaborate with designers, UX/UI specialists, and other developers to ensure seamless integration of design and functionality.
- Optimize website performance and page loading speed.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve issues.
- Stay updated with the latest Shopify features, APIs, and best practices to continuously improve development processes.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in Shopify development with at least X years of experience.
- Experience with Shopify Liquid template language and theming system.
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify APIs, GraphQL, and App development.
- Proficiency in server-side languages like Ruby, PHP, or Node.js.
- Experience in working with databases and writing SQL queries.
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Shopify Certifications (Base Level Certifications):
- Shopify Certified Developer: Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of Shopify development concepts, theming, APIs, and app development on the Shopify platform.
- Shopify Certified App Developer: Verifies proficiency in building custom apps and extensions for Shopify using APIs, webhooks, and other integration methods.
Note: Shopify certifications are not mandatory but can be considered as a strong base-level requirement for this role. The specific certifications required may vary depending on the organization's needs and preferences.
Requirement for Python Developer
Require more than 3 years of hands-on experience with Python and associated third-party libraries.
Should have strong logical and programming skills.
Experience with Django and DRF.
Should have knowledge about MongoDB
Coordinating with the team and sharing ideas in project planning and development
Main Responsibilities of a Python Developer
· Experience with DevOps technologies and Knowledge about APIs to architect cloud-ready applications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Writing effective and scalable Python codes
· Designing and implementing robust applications
· Debugging applications to ensure low latency and high-availability
· Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
· Implementing security and data protection
· Accommodating various data storage solutions
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep vertical expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conversational AI platform, combined with more than 20 years of contact center operational expertise, empowers the world's largest and most recognizable brands to deliver natural, frictionless conversations across all digital and voice channels. For more information, visit http://www.247.ai/">http://www.247.ai.
The Marketing Web Developer is part of 7.ai’s Marketing team. You will need to work collaboratively with local team members and others located in Bangalore and Toronto. This resource will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the 247.ai website so they should be skilled in Drupal 9, HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, SASS, and possess hands-on experience with Drupal front-end theming, Integration, page development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical consultation and development of new pages / templates / modules in Acquia Drupal.
- Add/modify content, scripts, code, UI, modules, media etc. as per 7.ai Marketing and Acquia Web guidelines.
- Maintaining database, file system, dev, staging and production environments on Acquia Cloud as per 7.ai Marketing & Acquia guidelines.
- Check and apply Drupal security updates/patches as and when available on Drupal.org.
- Support 7.ai Web projects and go live/cutover activities.
- Liaise with 7.ai Marketing and our Acquia TAM to consult/fix issues that impact the website, and to ensure performance and availability.
- Skilled with SQL database management – from SQL to table manipulation.
- Manages all technical aspects of the CMS and Acquia development environments.
- Performance tuning, broken link fixes and implement SEO technical audits as provided by our SEO vendor.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Project ticketing (for internal tracking).
- 24x7 Emergency support.
- Full-stack Drupal developer with expertise on Drupal 8 and 9 is required
- 3+ years of experience planning and implementing web projects
- Bachelor and Master Engineering degrees
- Databases: MYSQL, Oracle
- Operating System: Linux/Abuntu, Windows
- Libraries: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Server side technologies: J2EE, ASP.net, JSP, Apache Solr, Apache
- Source control: SVN, Git, Github
- Must have excellent attention to detail and create clean, organized code as well as document modifications.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of web performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of web vulnerability prevention methods.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and receiving feedback from all levels. Work hours are shifted to overlap 2-3 hours with US Pacific Time zone as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be innovative, self-driven, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative.
The ideal candidate should be able to build the front-end and back-end up from conceptualization and business requirements to a fully functional, responsive & intuitive user interface.
Technology Stack -
• Backend Coding PHP
• Framework - Laravel
• Developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
• Contribute to organization for improvements in process and infrastructure.
• Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
• Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Implementation of security and data protection.