- To create new Exclusive Distributor
- Research & identify new market opportunities
- Maintain smooth relationship with the customer & be ready to fulfill their needs effectively.
- Setting new goals & new strategies to run the business & revenue growth.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience required at least 1-2 years in related field
- Strong convincing power
- Representative skill with communication
- Self-motivated & the ability to be motivated by target
- IT/Web/SEO/Software service sales experience in International Market, Ability to generate lead by own, send proposals, well versed communication with International Clients. Capable to gather inquiry through LinkedIn.
- Achieve their target at any cost.
- Required Candidate profile Must have Knowledge in Web development and Digital Marketing services and software sales. Generating business from new accounts and existing accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident, presentable & smart candidates.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
- Regularly engaging with clients for performance reporting & reviews, implementing upgrades on existing plan to deliver better performance, upselling clients to higher plan, cross-selling to clients
- Overseeing delivery of operational requirements of clients and from clients, making sure billing and collections are happening as scheduled.
- Participating in creating & publishing case studies for your customers.
- Planning & delivering on business KPIs (Monthly Revenue, Retention Rate, Upsell Revenue, Cross Sell Revenue )
- Delivering Customer Success by monitoring performance KPIs on weekly basis, performing RCA if growth is not as planned / at par with industry benchmarks.
- Overseeing & monitoring delivery of all operational requirements of the client with regards to the product plan activated for the client.
- Constantly working with clients, technology & operations team to implement upgrades withi client’s existing plan to make sure that the client is fully utilizing all features available to them to be successful on our platform.
- Pitching for upsells using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for moving the customers to higher plans in order to unlock more features to deliver better performance and engagement to their locations.
- Pitching for cross-sells using the right consultative approach for moving the clients to other products offered within our suite of hyper-local marketing.
- Managing the complete commercial relationship with clients to make sure all financial and legal processes are followed for billing, realization & renewals.
- Building insights on clients performance data – spotting trends, deviation from benchmarks etc. and engaging with clients for regular performance reporting & insightful reviews.
- Working closely with Customer Success teams of other products to conduct demos with your existing customers.
What you need to have:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Relevant Work Experience of 9-12 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google’s Advertising Platforms/ Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/ Google Analytics/ AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
About the work from home job/internship
Selected day-to-day responsibilities & learning opportunity :
1. Engage top leaders of MNCs and Indian companies for business development on Social media.
2. Leverage email marketing to generate online queries
3. Learning to generate a high success ratio in business development
4. Develop Understanding to make pitches to the senior industry leaders
5. Gain business communication skills to become future leaders
6. Insights on finer point of sales conversion
An EdTech organization is hiring sales managers with experience of 2 years & above for Mumbai location (Remote working until offices open & Virtual onboarding).
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
Skill Sets -
- Exceptional communicator and an influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and Powerpoint