Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Being involved in various day-to-day activities such as order punching, order processing, shipping plans, order tracking, sharing delivery status etc. and also handling any order issues
- Answering customer queries on information including but not limited to, order status, shipment dates etc.
- Responding to customers in a courteous and timely manner
- Ensuring the terms and conditions while managing various customer orders from processing to delivery
- Updating and maintaining relevant data and reporting the same to the company in regular intervals
What you must have:
- Graduation is a must
- 3– 4 years of relevant work experience in customer service– order management role
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good knowledge as well as work experience in using SAP
- Good in MS Word, MS Excel and email writing
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Good written as well as spoken communication.
A customer service specialist will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our target customers are digital creators in different industries (influencers, gamers, youtubers, bloggers, etc.)
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and do outgoing calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Customer Service Manager
We are seeking applications to work remotely from India with experienced bachelor and above qualified professionals with proven and successful experience in a similar role, ideally in a corporate accounting environment with exposure to wide range of clients.
Friendly, diligent and with great communication skills, Client Services Officer (freelancer) need to meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service for an Australian based accounting firm.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- 5-10 years customer service experience in corporate business environment
- Minimum bachelor degree or above in business related discipline ( Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration)
- Handling client calls and emails, responding in a timely manner.
- Preparing Statements of Advice.
- Preparing documentation for meetings.
- Lodging applications and preparing submissions for new business.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Creating and maintaining client files.
- Liaising with financial institutions on behalf of clients.
- Giving technical support to clients on bespoke software, if they are using it at home.
- Processing client orders, such as new company formations, trusts or self-managed superannuation funds.
- Assessing client budgets and creating financial plans.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- Must have customer service experience
- High time management and organisational skills
- Has Microsoft office experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Preferable experience in a similar position
- Must have administration experience
- A passion for great customer service
- Reception/administration experience
- Ability to time manage a variety of tasks
- High attention to detail
- Handle Inbound & Outbound customer calls
- Acknowledge and resolve customer queries and promptly provide solution to the
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers
- Coordinate with all the department for smooth redressal of customer complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Computer knowledge (WORD & EXCEL)
- Experience in customer handling
Reports To- Marketing Manager
Job Overview- Looking for a Software Technology Savvy candidate who wants to get trained and kick off a career in Lead Generation in IT Industry
● Learn, Grasp and Utilize Lead Generation Practices through Website
● Learn and Understand different Software Development Services of the
company so he/she can communicate well with the website visitor over
● Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team members as and when
● Reach out to each visitor of the website through the chat and solve their
queries as well as make them interested in our services and convert the
visitor to a lead.
● Fill Lead Webforms to feed the lead details into CRM System
● Should be good at handling multiple chat at the same time
● Software Technology Savvy
● Interested to develop career in IT Sales
● Fluent at Written English Communication
● Flexible with working hours
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Manage calls and respond to customer’s email
- Provide product and services information to customers
- Approach expected customers and give a presentation on current projects and services
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
Qualifications and skills:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 2-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills (Fluency in English, preferred American accent)
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
The Customer Success Executive contributes to the company's success by effectively managing its
clients. You will be the SPOC (Single Person of Contact) for our existing clients and will be responsible
for the successful implementation of our solutions in new client locations.
Assisting client's queries over email & call.
Looking into complaints and coordinating with clients to resolve their issues.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's issues; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information.
Visits client location for successful implementation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of
Participate in innovation and find new ways that are more efficient in terms of operations
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, MS Excel, Customer Success,
Proficiency in English and Hindi
What can you expect at Intugine?
Young team, flat hierarchy.
Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
High paced learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)